USA Carry Picnic In Florida - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Carry Picnic In Florida

Thats a great idea,count me in...

wolfhunter Guest
    Sounding good for either Clearwater or Orlando.

Count me in!!! I can go almost anyplace! As long as it is not cold....
    Last edited by sdf2000; 03-26-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: More to say...
    When I retire I am going to move up North and drive slow!!

I'll attend if I am in town. My lives in DC and has cancer, so I am commuting back and forth.
    - FreedomsAdvocate
    Citizenship ought to be reserved for those who carry arms. - Aristotle
    My latest article on Associated Content

Orlando would work for me.

7. Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    S&WM&P40 is trying to organize a picnic up in NH. I was wanting to set one up this summer in Florida as well. Who here would be interested?
    I'd love to attend this picnic. Please keep us informed.

8. I am intertested in a get togeather in florida just make it a convienient place tom y

9. Picnic

I would be interested! I like the Tampa Orlando area since that is where I live! :) But Orlando amminities and easy access makes it a strong contender.

I live in Orlando and think you might want to contact the Central Florida Rifle & Pistol Club. Their website is CFRPC-Welcome They have a nice outdoor range near the international airport. I am not a member but have been out there a few times and it is large enough for a big group.

Thumbs up North Central Florida works well

Great range at a NRA club in Ft. White, (Fort White Gun Club) 30+ acres, lots of open fields for picnic, parking, etc., plus ranges for rifle, pistol and SASS. Orlando is 8 lanes of hate and discontent & extremely expensive for visitors; Tampa is OK for centralized Floridians, but for folks coming from other parts of the southeast US, the Gainsville/Lake City area is more accessible. Both cities are alongside I-75 for ground travelers and Ft White is just 35 mi to the NW.

Just my 2 cents. I am not a member of the FW club bytheway.....but I do shoot matches there occasionally.

BC
    Buckeye Charly in Suwannee County Florida[SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast