USA Carry Picnic In Florida - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Carry Picnic In Florida

1. I'm in, will be traveling to Pensicola to visit sister and driving back sometime over the summer. Haven't set dates yet. Middle of Sept will be in West Virgina any other time

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scdapmp View Post
    I'm in, will be traveling to Pensicola to visit sister and driving back sometime over the summer. Haven't set dates yet. Middle of Sept will be in West Virgina any other time
    Pensacola is about an hour west of me, Tampa and Orlando are about 6.5 hours east of me. Some from out of state don't really think about how big Florida is.

We live in Orlando, but are willing to travel. Would love to meet up with some fellow 2nd amendment supporters. Just let us know the date and place. Thanks

I'm planning a trip to Florida this summer but haven't set a date yet (going to visit family, orginally from West Orange/Lake county) so if it happens while I'm down there I would love to meet up with some of you.

6. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Pensacola is about an hour west of me, Tampa and Orlando are about 6.5 hours east of me. Some from out of state don't really think about how big Florida is.
    Understood Fl is huge.

I will be landing in Miami to visit friends, then heading down to the Keys for some Scuba and wind surf. After that driving to Pan handle, visit Family and then across to California.

If the dates work out I would be willing to travel an hour or two

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by scdapmp View Post
    Understood Fl is huge.

I will be landing in Miami to visit friends, then heading down to the Keys for some Scuba and wind surf. After that driving to Pan handle, visit Family and then across to California.

If the dates work out I would be willing to travel an hour or two
    Sounds like more than a weekend for you.

8. Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Sounds like more than a weekend for you.
    yeah I was thinking it will take me about a month with a stop in Graceland and New Orleans, but heck the economy has been nice enough to give me time off work

I am down in SW FL - Port Charlotte - would like to go, but depends on when and where. Let me know.

I was talking with Luke about Our picnic up here in NH ( if i ever get it off the ground lol) and he was saying he will not be able to plan and set up the FL. Picnic this year as he as way to much going on with work and family stuff. He said he was going to post it in here today or some time this week. But hey just because he does not have time to plan and set it up this year. Does not mean that it should not take place. So how about it can we get another member/members to come together and pull this thing off? If it's a yes all members taking it over please Message me so we can talk.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Count me in as soon as there is a firm date , be-sure and post when and where. I live in Vero Beach and Orlando would work for me but could make the west coast by noon .

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast