USA Carry Picnic In Florida
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USA Carry Picnic In Florida

USA Carry Picnic In Florida

S&WM&P40 is trying to organize a picnic up in NH. I was wanting to set one up this summer in Florida as well. Who here would be interested?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

I'm thinking of maybe trying to have it at an outdoor range so we could cookout and also do some shooting. Can probably even have a giveaway/raffle.

Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Sounds great to me! It just depends on when and where. Close to the Panhandle would be good for out of state travelers.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Sounds great to me! It just depends on when and where. Close to the Panhandle would be good for out of state travelers.
    Then I would have to drive farther! Just kidding. I'm definitely open to locations.

lol if i had the money i would be all over it. maybe next summer.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

wolfhunter Guest
    I'm interested. Biased towards the panhandle, too. LOL

Great idea, lukem. Weekend or national holiday would help, too.

I'd be in. Tampa area is fine with me Luke! lol. The Hernando Sportsmens club is a nice outdoor range. Not familiar with any in the panhandle area.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

10. Smile

Maybe Orlando would be better than the panhandle (in Florida, right?). Easy airport access, more central to the state, fun things to do other than the picknick, Cape Kennedy is close by.....

Thats a great idea,count me in...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast