1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting

1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting

Law abidding Concealed Permit holder vs Armed thug:
    Permit holder = 1
    Thug = 0

Keep this guy in you thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery.

1 dead, one injured in Miami Burger King shooting - Breaking News - Dade - MiamiHerald.com
    One man was killed and another seriously wounded in a shootout inside a Miami Burger King on Tuesday, officials said.

Police said a man wearing a ski mask walked into the store at Biscayne Boulevard and 54th Street and demanded money from a clerk.

A customer, who has a concealed weapons permit, pulled a gun, said Officer Jeff Giordano, a Miami police spokesman.

The customer and robber exchanged fire.

The robber was shot dead at the scene.

The customer, who had several gunshot wounds, was taken to Ryder Trauma Center in serious but stable condition, said Lt. Ignatius Carroll, a Miami Fire Rescue spokesman.

At about 4 p.m., officials got several 911 calls reporting people shot inside the Burger King.

Also a great video! CWP holder's called a good samaritan, victim, brave, hero and may have saved lives. Good reporting
    Would-Be Robber Dies In Burger King Shooting - Motore di ricerca video Truveo
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

+1 for the good guys! I pray this guy has a fast recovery. My hat goes off for him.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Excellent report and great post!!! It's refreshing to see the media reporting something good out of this... I'll bet the dead robbers accomplice is freakin out right about now

I too will pray for this man! Once again, it goes to show that firearms in the hands of law abiding citizens can deter crime. Only when good people are unarmed, can the BG feel free and run rampant.God Bless this samaritan! One more for the good guys!
    In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress. - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster20 View Post
    Excellent report and great post!!! It's refreshing to see the media reporting something good out of this... I'll bet the dead robbers accomplice is freakin out right about now
    I hope they can find the get away driver. In the state of Florida he can be charged for the death of his buddy.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I am glad the good guy came out on top in this incident. I pray he makes a full and speedy recovery.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I hope he makes it. Makes you think if that had been you would you have acted the same. I also would like to see the police report from this to see just what really happend. Did the good guy have good cover before confornting the BG? It looks like he confronted him by saying something and the BG turned and the fight was on. I know forum members have said on here that they would just shoot and not say any thing. what are the laws on body armor in Fl?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

that's exactly why good guy's need guns... and why things like this should be reported. let all the other bad guys know that the next person they try to do something stupid to might just have a firearm and end their life.. way to go good guy!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I stay away from those places if not the robber the food will kill you... but Hooray for our side and prayers for him....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

God Bless this guy. Took a lot of guts to step up. I hope he pulls through and gets back on his feet.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast