"Community Activists" march in support of Oakland cop killer.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Community Activists" march in support of Oakland cop killer.

"Community Activists" march in support of Oakland cop killer.

I guess they like defending punk-*** kiddie rapists if they kill cops.

Gateway Pundit: Outrage!... Protesters Rally In Support of Oakland Cop Killer (Video)

I'll save my pity for the families of the police officers, and my hollow points for the punks like this.
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

What else should we expect from the land of fruit and nuts?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I see and hear stuff like this all the time courtesy of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that this guy is black, as are all the people who are defending him. I'm willing to bet that if this guy were white, we wouldn't hear a peep from this organization.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Making a Martyr out of a Murderous (Alleged) Rapist is just plain wrong.
    Semper Fi

Makes you wonder if that crowd was taken out what affect it would have on the crime rate in that area. Just plan wrong.

On a side note its nice to see tatted posting. How have you been doing?
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    ~~On a side note its nice to see tatted posting. How have you been doing?
    Off Topic... sorry... You are right.. It is good to see that Tatted Guy doing his part and Going "Green"...
    Semper Fi

Pretty sad the way this country is going .

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that this guy is black, as are all the people who are defending him.
    Geesh, how'd you figure THAT out??
    "Gun a Month" Club Member

From the land of Pelosi, Feinstein and other ilk.

11. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I see and hear stuff like this all the time courtesy of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, so I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that this guy is black, as are all the people who are defending him. I'm willing to bet that if this guy were white, we wouldn't hear a peep from this organization.
    There are plenty of Black people including some in this video (if you cared to watch) that don't condone what happened. Gun violence affects Black communities disproportionately more than others...that's why you see so many protests ( some right some wrong). Please don't make this a black/white issue and invoke Sharpton and Jackson into it because what happened here was clearly wrong and any "level" minded person (black or white) would agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast