Texas Allows Sex Offenders to be EMTs - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas Allows Sex Offenders to be EMTs

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Hell its Texas guys. I have not met any guy from Texas who was not some kind of Perv. If they didn't allow them to do the job then there would not be anybody to fill the positions!J/K All kidding a side. only 22 states have laws that prohibit sex offenders from working in the Health and safety fields. Im betting that many states have offenders working in Nursing homes, hospitals, and emt's
    Where are you from San Francisco?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

There is quite a discussion going on over are OCDO about should convicted felons be allowed to carry guns after they have completed their sentence. How about this same thought with allowing them to be EMT or LEO. I looked over the list of sex offenders on the SC State website and if I didn't know better I would be scared to death with the number of perverts living so close to me. The list is almost worthless as it lumps in the 18 year-old that was charged with statutory rape of his girl frined under 18 or whatever the ages are with the absolute pervert that was charged with raping his own daughter or a one year old neighbor.

I think with all of this some common sense ground can be found but since I wused the words "common sense" I doubt that we ever will. Some people need to be punished forever and some suffer much more punishment than they deserve.

4. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Where are you from San Francisco?
    Born in Montana, Moved to Arizona when 9, now in Washington you want my favorite color also?

Born in Montana, Moved to Arizona when 9, now in Washington you want my favorite color also?
    Not really. I guess sense you are an expert on us Texans if there is anything I need to know about any other subject I should check with you first as your are the "knower of all good things to know".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Think we already know your favorite color is "Liberal Blue".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

7. Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post

gf
    LOL why because I have a mind and actually think for myself? my favorite color red.

whats yours? white?

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post

gf
    I was waiting for the right moment No feeding the trolls!!

LOL why because I have a mind and actually think for myself? my favorite color red.

whats yours? white?
    As in commie red?

10. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    As in commie red?
    no as in red white and blue. My favorite color is actually black for cars, but since black is actually the absence of color it does not count. White is actually all color put together.

Quote Originally Posted by stumpjumper101 View Post
    COP IS 3RD THIS YEAR ACCUSED OF SEX ABUSE there are sick people in every profession. its unfortunate
    you got that right.. it's really too bad.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast