Bushmaster AR15 Pistol??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bushmaster AR15 Pistol??

Bushmaster AR15 Pistol??

Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about this gun? Even anecdotal. Any info at all would be helpful.

Thanks all.

I've fired one a little. I didn't like the buffer tube sticking out the back of the firearm. I went with a Kel-Tec PLR16. A fun little gun...

USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Hey Redhat > > Don't you have a show on TV "Pimp my Pistol"! Very nice. I was at a gunshop/range today and he had one for sale. Didn't know about so I came home and posted here and googled it. Think I will wait and save that $800 and put it towards an AR in handgun caliber if one ever comes available! You did the KT up very nice.

seems like a waste of a perfectly good AR action...but it looks cool

I agree Mr Vegas. Let pistols be pistols, and rifles be rifles.
    I suppose in certain situations, a very compact weapon in a high velocity rifle round would be ideal. For instance, shooting out of a vehicle at enemies with body armor. You would need a compact little gun to manuever inside the vehicle. But I would rather have an AR with a buttstock and decent sized BBL for everything else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I have fired a Bushmaster pistol that was a bullpup action, all steel frame. Must have been in 1990 or 91. Looked nothing like that one. Wish I had bought it then.

http://members.shaw.ca/tmcveigh/Proj...hmastermag.jpg

It was a question looking for an answer then.

Nice pics, Red Hat! I particularly like the juxtaposition of the item against the doily! Very classy.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Thanks, Ektarr. I'm sorry CapGun that your thread got hijacked. Just to clarify a couple things, Mr. Vegas, that a Kel-Tec 223 pistol and it doesn't use an AR15 lower. It's all polymer designed for their SU series rifles. Plus you can't use an AR15 rifle lower for the AR pistol. Cooter, I understand what you said, however sometimes a firearm is just a fun gun to shoot and not feasible for for everyday use. Like I said above, it's A fun little gun!

Now back on CapGun's subject...

EDIT: I meant to say CapGun's subject not Ektarr's. Sorry...
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Thanks, Ektarr. I'm sorry CapGun that your thread got hijacked. Just to clarify a couple things, Mr. Vegas, that a Kel-Tec 223 pistol and it doesn't use an AR15 lower. It's all polymer designed for their SU series rifles. Plus you can't use an AR15 rifle lower for the AR pistol. Cooter, I understand what you said, however sometimes a firearm is just a fun gun to shoot and not feasible for for everyday use. Like I said above, it's A fun little gun!

Now back on Ektarr's subject...
    When I originally read Mr. Vegas' post, I thought he was talking about the Bushmaster AR15 pistol which is the actual topic of this thread. I got that impression because the same thought occured to me when I looked at an AR15 pistol.

You are probably correct, wolfhunter.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast