9th grade student brings .22 to school

Thread: 9th grade student brings .22 to school

9th grade student brings .22 to school

My son mentioned this and I am hoping that this won't cause the non gun advocates to become rabid...

Culpeper ninth-grader suspended after gun found in bookbag | Charlottesville Daily Progress

Gun found at EVHS | Culpeper Star-Exponent

Oh I am sure the Brady bunch and others of the same mind set will try and make more out of it than they should. That is to be expected.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

any fuel they can use or make up and have people believe...
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. The kid's parents should kick his butt and ask him W T F he was thinking.

Although at least this was a real gun. So it's better than that girl who got suspended for a wooden parade rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Cari A. View Post
    My son mentioned this and I am hoping that this won't cause the non gun advocates to become rabid...

Culpeper ninth-grader suspended after gun found in bookbag | Charlottesville Daily Progress

Gun found at EVHS | Culpeper Star-Exponent
    I doubt that this one has much effect. Earlier this year a 6th grader at my wife's school tried to bring one but his 2nd grade brother, who is in my wife's class, told the bus driver on him. The driver called the schoold and when they arrived the police were waiting.

Last year at one of the other district schools a 4th grader brought a gun to school to kill the principal and had his clothes packed to hitchhike to Florida. It was suppose to be three of them in on it but the other two chickened out and told on him.

At a nearby school a star athlete had his go off and blow a hole in his back pocket while standing in the lunch line. The sad part for him was he was ready to sign a football scholarship with a Div-1 program. After this happened all offers were dropped.

Actually it is rather common around here so one more case won't make much difference.

7. 9th grader

Gee, I thought having a handgun on your person and having it go off was required training for the NFL.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.