Ammo Shortage ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Shortage ?

Michigan is out as well gang. I found two boxes of .40 the other day at Walmarts. Guy said they got the shipment in three hours before I arrived and I got the last two boxes of handgun ammo. One guy purchased all the 9mm they had

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bombardier View Post
    I never thought i'd see the day when you have to "know" someone at WalMart for the inside scoop on when ammunition is delivered to the store, but it's came to that in eastern kentucky and probably most other places too. Some independent gun stores keep it in stock ok but forget WalMart. The Sporting Good clerk at my local WalMart told me the last time they got a shipment of 9mm, they got 15 boxes of 50 rounds each and one guy bought every box. Why they are not limiting how much one customer can buy in order to make it more available to others, i'm not sure. I'm literally down to one mag of 9 mm and that is what my carry weapon uses. I'm going out of town on some business in a couple of days and hopefully i can find some then.
    Walmart here in Vegas is now limiting purchases of ammo to two boxes per customer per day...

They STILL have no ammo on the shelf for more then a few hours...

have not found anybody whom sells new or reloaded ammo or reloading supplies in Vegas that has any common handgun, rifle ammo on the shelf at any price...

Now I know why the DHS is buying up millions of rounds of ammo and releasing studies saying people that oppose the tyranny of our own government are terrorists...

they are preparing for civil unrest...

Blog Entries

Found Ammo

Guys

Yesterday I was able to order 5 boxes of 9mm 115 grain CCI on line at Gun Broker on line.

GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction

I received a confirmation back saying the 5 boxes would be shipped and he had two more cases available if I wanted more at the same price of $20.00 per box.

They have alot of auctions going on and several buy now items in both guns and ammo.

Take Care
    Debray

P.S. Try to attend a Tea Party in your area today if possible, we are having one at the Steubenville, Ohio Court House at 3:00 PM this afternoon.

To find a Tea Party in your area go to American Solutions - April 15th Tea Parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Debray View Post
    Guys

Yesterday I was able to order 5 boxes of 9mm 115 grain CCI on line at Gun Broker on line.

GunBroker.com Online Gun Auction

I received a confirmation back saying the 5 boxes would be shipped and he had two more cases available if I wanted more at the same price of $20.00 per box.

They have alot of auctions going on and several buy now items in both guns and ammo.

Take Care
    Debray

P.S. Try to attend a Tea Party in your area today if possible, we are having one at the Steubenville, Ohio Court House at 3:00 PM this afternoon.

To find a Tea Party in your area go to American Solutions - April 15th Tea Parties.
    besides being more then $5.00 a box more then what it was a month ago at walmart, how much is your shipping and orm hazardous shipping premium for this order? in other words what is your total actual cost to your front door?

I think it is fear of high prices and taxation. The order of SIN TAXES are Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ammo/gunpowder too)

I remember when the first weapons ban came and prices skyrocketed! My 10/22 with a 30 round magazine was considered an assault weapon. At least they didn't think of ammunition accountability back then. If that fails I'm sure they'll go after gun powder but then they'll rattle the agricultural communities. When you attack a farmer's fertilizer you're in a heap of trouble!
    Last edited by melloyello; 04-15-2009 at 09:28 PM. Reason: misspelled

7. I checked 5 stores today and all but Walmart had most types of ammo. Walmart was low on everything. my favorite stops all had 45, 40, 38, 357 etc. The shelves are full!

Anxiously waiting for my Walmarts to stock up...

Local shops still to steep! $25 for 50 rounds on 115 gr American Eagle for target practice. Heck Cheaper than Dirt has them for $29 plus shipping, AMM-419 - Ammo 9mm Luger Federal Full Metal Jacket 115 Grain 50 Round Box.

Need to wait till vendors start backing up stock before the prices drop, Hopefully Walmart won't gouge!!

9. I have 8 boxes of Winchester White box 9mm target (100/box) plus a selection of defensive ammo, and a good supply of 38 spcl and 357 that I got at Wally World a box or 2 at a time, so I guess I'm guilty of hoarding. I don't worry so much about temporary shortages too much, but what I do worry about are major price increases or taxes so high as to make recreational shooting prohibitive. I'll continue to keep picking up a box or two when I can.
    Also I'm going to the CNY gun show tomorrow. I'll be interested to see what the situation is there.

Ammo shortage at walmart, nationwide ammo shortage

YouTube - Ammo shortage at walmart, nationwide ammo shortage

Kitty Ears?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Ammo shortage at walmart, nationwide ammo shortage

YouTube - Ammo shortage at walmart, nationwide ammo shortage
    Does she kitten ears? And I agree, it sucks.

Have to think second about going to the range.
    Don't know when the next supply will be here.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast