Ammo Shortage ? - Page 8
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Ammo Shortage ?

found some more .40 federal fmj at wal mart today. I asked if they were going to get any blazer brass in anymore. the lady said that they switched to the federal because they can't even get any blazer brass at all. does anyone know if something is going on with CCI or the blazer brass line? is this happening to any other wal marts out there or is anyone still able to find blazer brass at their local wal mart?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    found some more .40 federal fmj at wal mart today. I asked if they were going to get any blazer brass in anymore. the lady said that they switched to the federal because they can't even get any blazer brass at all. does anyone know if something is going on with CCI or the blazer brass line? is this happening to any other wal marts out there or is anyone still able to find blazer brass at their local wal mart?
    I heard the same thing here in South Carolina. Actually asked what happened to the Blazer Brass label, don't carry the line anymore, just Federal, Winchester and Remington.. and they are not cheap

Quote Originally Posted by melloyello View Post
    I heard the same thing here in South Carolina. Actually asked what happened to the Blazer Brass label, don't carry the line anymore, just Federal, Winchester and Remington.. and they are not cheap
    not cheap is right.. the first couple boxes of federal .40 fmj I bought were the same price as the blazer brass I bought before. but this last purchase of the same federals were $2.50 per box more!!! that sucks! but I guess as long as I can get it even for that price I should not complain too much.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

380 ammo is showing up again. I was in Walmart yesterday and they had five 100 rd boxes of WW white box for $37 a box. I haven't see those for almost a year.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Ammo is slowly picking back up, from what my local gun shop has told me. However the local hardware store has some boxes of PMC .45 for $32.95 a box!!!!!! Can you believe that price gouging? The sticker on the Wal-Mart shelves still says $16.95. I know the price hasn't gone up, damn thieving bastards!!
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

8. NO Ammo

Could not find any 40 S&W at wal mart in las vegas. No where period. Went to Albuquerque on Vacation. Stopped at WalMart and asked the same question. They couldn't get rid of the stuff there. Nobody in NM Has A 40?

Funny, .40 is about the only thing our Walmart had consistently all year. And it was constantly moving.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

On these threads I repeatedly see people buying from Wally World. Granted, they might be a little cheaper. However, no way I'd patronize WW considering their propensity to buy most of their inventory from foreign countries! I'll always get my ammo from independent gun stores. Patronize our Local Merchants and "Buy American"!

Git Er Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Running Arrow Bill View Post
    On these threads I repeatedly see people buying from Wally World. Granted, they might be a little cheaper. However, no way I'd patronize WW considering their propensity to buy most of their inventory from foreign countries! I'll always get my ammo from independent gun stores. Patronize our Local Merchants and "Buy American"!

Git Er Done!
    I have yet to see any ammo at any wally world that was not 100% American Made...

Federal
    Blazer Brass
    Winchester
    Remington

I suppose I could have missed something, but I personally only buy American Ammo, when its made for a particular caliber...

So nothing I have ever bought ammo wise from ww has been anything but American...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast