Under Desk Holster
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under Desk Holster

1. Under Desk Holster

I know I saw one partucular one...it was ALL kydex, maybe not intended for under desk, but could be. i think it was sold as one that can be mounted in a backpak, a car, amost anywhere.

I forgot to bookmark the site, I know I saw it somewhere, prob here.

HELP!

looks like a universal mount
    Sure Set Holster Mounts Self Defense System
    This is a Fobus
    Fobus Universal Home And Vehicle Holster And Mount, Holsters, First Samco at Sportsman's Guide
    Held by velcro
    Under Desk Dash Holster RUGER P85 89 90 91 95 94 : Holsters / Gun Leather at GunBroker.com
    This is a safe
    https://deepconceal.com/index.php?ma...&products_id=8

there is always the option of buying kydex sheets and making your own. mock the holster up on a piece of plywood form the holster and screw it to your desk.
    Andrew

What about this:

ZAA-105 - Fast Holster Magnetic Nonmarring Hide Weapons Speedy "Draw" Super Strong Magnet with Special Coating

I bought a few rare-earth magnets and rigged up something similar for my remington 870. Good idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

I've been by Red Hat's place, and he showed me a kydex under desk holster that he made - nice little setup. Let me just tell you - Red Hat is one talented man - He can make just about anything!
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Funny! I just mounted a High Noon Bare Asset under my desk like an hour ago. I just stuck some velcro in the outside of the clip and my Glock 26 is sitting there nicely minding it's own business. :)

Most any holster can be screwed to the desk. I used a clip that was made to hold a table cloth to a picnic table. It holds a .25 auto nicely. Yes I know its only a 25 but rather than throw it in the trash I put it under the desk to get it out of my sight.

8. Found it

It was at one of the site sponsors! I knew I saw it somewhere! Thought I was going crazy!

ohai

Hmmm, but now I have many more options.....

thanks.

Yeah but $50 for that? Dang.

I had a Beretta stashed under my office desk for the last 14 years, before retiring in December. I never had to pull it, but stuck it here as my office partner was shot in his office ten years earlier in a hold up, and we both learned a lesson from that.

joesmo, what firearm are you trying to find the holster for?
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast