At least they are asking before searching homes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At least they are asking before searching homes

At least they are asking before searching homes

This is a bit disturbing. The police want to search homes of children for guns. They do have to obtain the parents consent. While there are certainly many teenagers that should not have a gun, I would have had several in my bedroom as a teenager. The worst thing I ever did was get a speeding ticket. My parents, of course, would have simply told them to leave. I do understand the fear of a teenager having a gun without parenteral knowledge. I fear, however, this is one more step to searching houses for guns with no search warrant.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/nati...ry/264368.html
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

All in the name of protecting the sheep. Why can't parents search their childs room? No father maybe. What if a controll subject or stolen property is founded? This is going to be intersting.

search

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    All in the name of protecting the sheep. Why can't parents search their childs room? No father maybe. What if a controll subject or stolen property is founded? This is going to be intersting.

+1. I would never give in to this.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I am all in favor of it! They are going after gang bangers, the biggest crime problem in the country!

search

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    I am all in favor of it! They are going after gang bangers, the biggest crime problem in the country!

The excuses always start with something you can agree with. Then something more later. Before you know it you are living in a Storm Trooper society.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm not against getting the scum off th street. I just worry who is doing the scum judging? To nazis scum looked like Jews and Christians. We have rights even if we are gang bangers. I hate the sound of it but it is better to release 1000 guilty men than to hang one inassent one.

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    The excuses always start with something you can agree with. Then something more later. Before you know it you are living in a Storm Trooper society.
    In areas where gang bangers are rampant people are already living in a Storm Trooper Society. The gang bangers being the Storm Troopers!

So we search banggers rooms and it works what else can we go after? He I might have some expired perscription pain pills.

Jc40

I am against it.If it is to target gang bangers,then there should be no need to enter someones home as these thugs always carry guns no matter where they are.If it is the average citizen,then you need to check your own childs room and do what needs to be done.Once we allow the police into our home to do random searched in "the publics best interest",what is next.Random searches every six months just to make sure people are safe.BS,It`s just another way of giving the police department too much freedom to enter a private residence.If people can`t control their children,then they shouldn`t have any.Just my .02 .

Boston city council member questions this plan.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...icleid=1047466
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast