G37

Thread: G37

1. G37

Hi
    I found a Glock 37 on sale for 425.00 new is that a good price?

And can I get some opinions on the gap is it worth having, I am a 45 ACP guy and the size of the glock gap frame intrigues me, but not real sure about the gap.
    thanks all

Yeah, that's a good price. I would buy any Glock NIB for that price.

I can't vouch for the 45 gap, though. Never shot one, but I hear good things. Availability could be an issue, I mean how many guns are chambered in it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Buy at that price, I would thats a good price.......... as for the gap I have no clue never shot one
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

the gap is a very good round.. a lot of stopping power. have shot a buddy of mine's several times. Just like the 357 sig. very good round just very few out there.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Get it!

I found a box of 250 .45 GAP hollow points (Speer) at a local Tulsa gun dealer for under $100! That is freakin' awesome.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

I've owned a Glock 37 for two years. Originally purchased out of curiosity, i find myself carrying it often these days. Never had a problem purchasing ammo prior to the shortage at local gun ranges but not much luck at Big Box stores. Now i reload using 45 ACP dies.