Universal M1 Carbine for Mossberg 590?

Thread: Universal M1 Carbine for Mossberg 590?

Universal M1 Carbine for Mossberg 590?

I'm toying with the idea of selling my Universal M1 Carbine with 10 and 25 (or maybe 30?) round magazines on gunbroker.com, then using the proceeds to purchase a new Mossberg 590. It seems, given the prices the carbines are going for, that I could come dang close to the price for a NIB Mossberg 590, which would suit my home defense needs better than the M1.

Do y'all think this is a prudent move, or would I benefit by holding on to the carbine a bit longer, because prices could go higher on them?
    When it comes to handguns, there are Sig Sauers, then there's everything else.

Nobody willing to speculate on which way prices are headed on M1's?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorse View Post
    I'm toying with the idea of selling my Universal M1 Carbine with 10 and 25 (or maybe 30?) round magazines on gunbroker.com, then using the proceeds to purchase a new Mossberg 590. It seems, given the prices the carbines are going for, that I could come dang close to the price for a NIB Mossberg 590, which would suit my home defense needs better than the M1.

Do y'all think this is a prudent move, or would I benefit by holding on to the carbine a bit longer, because prices could go higher on them?
    ok I'll give my 2 cents. If it were me I would sell the Universal and buy the Mossberg. Now if it was a postal meter, springfield, ect I'd keep the M1 and save for the mossberg later.

You could keep the Universal and buy the Mossberg!

Just my 2 cents
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thank you kindly, KimberPB