Well, big boss man knows I carry at work! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, big boss man knows I carry at work!

Kimber, you are just one of the lucky few who can go to work and not worry abt your gun out in your car!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

I like hearing stories like this. I, on the other hand, am required to carry while at work and would probably get fired if I didn't (I am a security officer at a check cashing store):D.

4. Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    My Bro worked at a gas station night shift for awhile. company policy was they were not to have any form of a weapon. Knife, gun, OC spray, ect. Was told if they were robbed to just comply and everything would be ok.

Yup! Give 'em everything including your life and everything will be okay. (After all gas station clerks are a dime a dozen.) :o

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    Yup! Give 'em everything including your life and everything will be okay. (After all gas station clerks are a dime a dozen.) :o

That exactly what I told him! If you carry and have to use it whats the worse that could happen? You still get to go home to your loved ones then in the morning you go 1/2 mile down the street and get another job.

On the other hand if you don't carry whats the worse that could happen........

I can not even have anything on the company property:(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12