new social group - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new social group

I'm in
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Just joined. Thanks.
    Peace through superior firepower.

I just joined.

I wouldn't want to associate myself with a bunch of Right Wing Extremists. I might find myself on some kind of Government Watch List or something.

OK, I am in.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    I wouldn't want to associate myself with a bunch of Right Wing Extremists. I might find myself on some kind of Government Watch List or something.

OK, I am in.
    Too late for that your a member on USA Carry They've been watching us for a while.

Count me in.
    Andrew

I'm in!!

me too. I like clinging to my God, and my guns. Heck, not worried about a list anyways, I,ve sent enough letters over the years, what's one more group. Thanks guys.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Count me in.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Joined.
    A citizen who shirks his duty to contribute to the security of his community is little better than the criminal who threatens it.

I'm in!

Add my name to the watch list...... Oh wait I'm sure its been there for some time now!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast