What do you fear most? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you fear most?

1. Yes sir bigger bullets make bigger holes.We can not hurt the enemy.Must follow NATO rules no maduces on people. BS .fight to win .

Biggest fear?

My wife would say resteraunts. I do have a phobia, where I never sit with my back to the front door. But my biggest fear would be, not being there to protect my family...
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    My wife would say resteraunts. I do have a phobia, where I never sit with my back to the front door. But my biggest fear would be, not being there to protect my family...
    Not so sure that is a phobia but rather good sense. I too try to set where I can see the door.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
    I do have a phobia, where I never sit with my back to the front door....
    Al Capone had the same problem with sitting with his back to a door. He died of natural causes. Of course those he did not like did not fair so well....
    The Iceman, Akron, Oh
    Shoot straight and be safe...

When my wife and I go into a restaurant, she always goes first. Ladies first you know. However, she knows which seat to pick. She must leave me the one where I can best see our surroundings. This all started when I lived in Birmingham, Al and was sitting in a Mcdonalds alone. A guy came up behind me and ask for money to buy some food. I told him I was sorry, but I didn't have any more money. He went nuts and started screaming and yelling at me telling me he was going to take my head off. Again, he was behind me and I could not see what he was doing. I was not carrying at the time (about 8 years ago). I remained calm, continued to eat and tried to ignore him. He finally just went away. Here is an example of why to sit where you can see your surroundings. I was fortunate he went away. I might not be next time.
    Last edited by DrDavidM; 02-05-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

My youngest, on the few occasions he goes out to eat with us, thinks it is great sport to see if he can get "My Seat" before I do. I usually win out...
    Samurai - "...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

I'm the same way about eating out - although recently, it's been the drive through for us - always on the run... :)
    My Website: Nerd with a .45

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234