Dpms

Thread: Dpms

Dpms

I put a DPMS A-15 on layaway yesterday. Should be able to pay it off in a month! I can't wait!
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by mrlarry View Post
    I put a DPMS A-15 on layaway yesterday. Should be able to pay it off in a month! I can't wait!
    Where did you put it on layaway? Do you mind me asking how much you paid?
    Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

Freedom Gun here in Greenville, SC. The best damn gun shop in the world! $825. It was that or a Mini 14 tactical. I went with the DPMS, while I still can!
    "I hold it, that a little rebellion, now and then, is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical." - Thomas Jefferson
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You'll enjoy your AR! I like Freedom Arms. They have a great selection firearms.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Thats what I built. In the end it was about the same as buying it built but I wanted to build one myself. I have no complaints about mine. enjoy.
    Andrew