MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 66

Thread: MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds

  1. Honestly there is way to much evidence for them not to ask questions. Ruinin it for the good guys that stockpile just in case..

  2.   
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Know1 View Post
    Honestly there is way to much evidence for them not to ask questions. Ruinin it for the good guys that stockpile just in case..
    Ah, to the contrary...

    The U.S. Supreme Court in Katz v. United States (1967) held that searches performed without warrants are unreasonable...

    As I previously itemized...

    The Fourth Amendment states...
    "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

    And

    The Second Amendment states...
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

    And

    The Fourteenth Amendment states...
    "...No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

    Once again, the BATFE knew about the retail purchased ammunition this guy had in his possession, before they spoofed a reason to pull him over in his car without a warrant...

    They did not get a warrant to go through his house until after they arrested him for the ammo in his car, not in plain site, that they invaded his privacy protected under the Constitution to find out...
    Then they proceeded to make up other weapons related charges to give weight to their bogus charges that violate the Second Amendment and others...

    This mirrors the same kind of Patriot Act abuse these lowlifes at the BATFE and other agency's have been doing for years now...

    Anybody else have a problem with their private activities being tracking by the U.S. Government, Any State Government or other municipalities? Its not like they caught the guy in the commission of a crime such as trafficking Guns & Ammo to a 3rd world country on the terrorist watch list...

    IF they get away with it with this guy, under these pretenses they can get away with it with anybody...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  4. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pennsylvania, Delaware County
    Posts
    451
    I am wondering what the MA Police is going to do with all of that AMMO??? They should auction it off!! The police department will make a nice piece of change and gun owners will get a chance at some nice discounted rounds.

  5. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardo900 View Post
    I am wondering what the MA Police is going to do with all of that AMMO??? They should auction it off!! The police department will make a nice piece of change and gun owners will get a chance at some nice discounted rounds.
    What I think they should do is cut Keni Garcia loose, give him all his stuff back, and prostrate themselves in front of him on National TV and beg his forgiveness; failing that Keni Garcia and his Attorney Socrates de la Cruz should sue the local police office involved, the Communist Republic of Massachusetts, the U.S. Government, and the BATFE for millions and it should be paid for out of the property and holdings of the individuals involved in this heinous infringement of the U.S. Constitution...

    And we should all be asking the NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO and Attorney Socrates de la Cruz to Coordinate this pivotal defense of the Constitution together...
    Not just on behalf of Keni Garcia but every citizen residing in and individual whom comes to this Country legally as did Keni Garcia...

    Bill of Rights...
    God-Given...
    Non-Negotiable...

    Without our Liberties we have nothing...

    IF we do nothing, we can only say we did NOTHING...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  6. sounds like he has been selling some.......to the Domenican Republic......shipping business.....lol..

  7. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkandrust View Post
    sounds like he has been selling some.......to the Domenican Republic......shipping business.....lol..
    IF they had one shred of evidence that he was, they would have popped him in the act...
    Instead they used conjecture and innuendo to give the illusion that he had/was...

    Total speculation that his shipping business was anything other than what millions are doing world wide with ebay...
    A classic example of a shipping business...

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  8. Socrates Del La Cruz ....that guy is more crooked than the clients he represents ....look uip his record too ... So if the cops had nothing against good Ole Keni then Why would the DA issue the arrest warrant ... Gun owners like you let your Paranoia could your judgment too much ... and remember when it happens in your neighborhood remember your rantings and musings ...Your they type of guy that gives good Gun Owners bad names..... Im glad you support Non-residents who dont have legal Gun permits tp urchase Ammunition .. oh and keni had been living in Haverhill Long before he was busted .. He moved in October 2008 ... And I can confirm it as I live on his street and watched him move into his Rented house with his Big Ole Box truck and 4 cars with NH plates sitting int he Driveway so its Complete BS that he had a 60 Day grace period to get his permit in Mass... he had already been living here for 6 months when he got busted but I digress ...Know your facts before you start espousing the 2nd Amandment and MGL C140 S131..... Just because the Tribune wrote it doesnt mean it happened ... and Lawyers are paid to lie

    Paranoia will kill ya long before a gun does ........best of luck

  9. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTING View Post
    Socrates Del La Cruz ....that guy is more crooked than the clients he represents ....look uip his record too ... So if the cops had nothing against good Ole Keni then Why would the DA issue the arrest warrant ... Gun owners like you let your Paranoia could your judgment too much ... and remember when it happens in your neighborhood remember your rantings and musings ...Your they type of guy that gives good Gun Owners bad names..... Im glad you support Non-residents who dont have legal Gun permits tp urchase Ammunition .. oh and keni had been living in Haverhill Long before he was busted .. He moved in October 2008 ... And I can confirm it as I live on his street and watched him move into his Rented house with his Big Ole Box truck and 4 cars with NH plates sitting int he Driveway so its Complete BS that he had a 60 Day grace period to get his permit in Mass... he had already been living here for 6 months when he got busted but I digress ...Know your facts before you start espousing the 2nd Amandment and MGL C140 S131..... Just because the Tribune wrote it doesnt mean it happened ... and Lawyers are paid to lie

    Paranoia will kill ya long before a gun does ........best of luck
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, despite being unsubstantiated conjecture, neither backed up by facts or the U.S. Constitution in this matter...

    So do yourself and the rest of us all a favor and stop making stuff up...

    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, despite being unsubstantiated conjecture, neither backed up by facts or the U.S. Constitution in this matter...

    So do yourself and the rest of us all a favor and stop making stuff up...

    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

    Its Not my unsubstantiated Opinion its an actual Fact .... If you think I'm making stuff up then by all means refute the facts I posted otherwise thanks for playing


    Published: April 19, 2008 09:45 am

    Socrates de la Cruz pleads not guilty in auto fraud case
    By Gretchen Putnam
    Eagle Tribune Staff Staff Writer

    SALEM, Mass. — Socrates De La Cruz, a well-known local lawyer charged with auto insurance fraud, stood on the steps of Salem Superior Court today proclaiming his innocence and said he's placing his faith "in truth and God."

    "After a jury hears the case, I know I'll be exonerated," De La Cruz said.

    De La Cruz, 34, of Methuen is accused of knowingly employing "runners" to recruit phony victims in staged accidents in order to collect cash from insurance companies.

    De La Cruz faces numerous charges, including five counts of motor vehicle insurance fraud, five counts of larceny over $250, four counts of attempted larceny over $250, four counts of conspiracy to commit motor vehicle insurance fraud, and four counts of conspirary to commit larceny.

    At arraignment today, De La Cruz pleaded not guilty and was released on personal recognizance. As a condition of release, Judge David A. Lowy ordered De La Cruz to surrender his passport.



    And if you want to get into cutting and pasting Consitutional Law just remember
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" So im entitled to my opinion

  11. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTING View Post
    Its Not my unsubstantiated Opinion its an actual Fact .... If you think I'm making stuff up then by all means refute the facts I posted otherwise thanks for playing

    Published: April 19, 2008 09:45 am

    Socrates de la Cruz pleads not guilty in auto fraud case
    By Gretchen Putnam
    Eagle Tribune Staff Staff Writer

    SALEM, Mass. — Socrates De La Cruz, a well-known local lawyer charged with auto insurance fraud, stood on the steps of Salem Superior Court today proclaiming his innocence and said he's placing his faith "in truth and God."

    "After a jury hears the case, I know I'll be exonerated," De La Cruz said.

    De La Cruz, 34, of Methuen is accused of knowingly employing "runners" to recruit phony victims in staged accidents in order to collect cash from insurance companies.

    De La Cruz faces numerous charges, including five counts of motor vehicle insurance fraud, five counts of larceny over $250, four counts of attempted larceny over $250, four counts of conspiracy to commit motor vehicle insurance fraud, and four counts of conspirary to commit larceny.

    At arraignment today, De La Cruz pleaded not guilty and was released on personal recognizance. As a condition of release, Judge David A. Lowy ordered De La Cruz to surrender his passport.

    And if you want to get into cutting and pasting Consitutional Law just remember
    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances" So im entitled to my opinion
    Nice that you failed to mention that he was exonerated of any
    wrong doing...

    December 6th, 2008
    SALEM - Lawyers for popular Lawrence attorney Socrates De La Cruz and Haverhill chiropractor Troy Wheelwright proclaimed they had been exonerated of auto insurance fraud allegations yesterday after a judge dismissed their April indictments.
    Superior Court Judge Howard Whitehead threw out the indictments after finding that prosecutors had failed to show probable cause that a crime had been committed...
    Continued...
    Judge dismisses auto fraud indictments against Lawrence lawyer and Haverhill chiropractor - EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

    You continue to post superfluous unrelated diversions away from the topic of this thread...

    Nobody ever said you were not entitled to your opinion, in fact I explicitly said that very thing...
    Just remember its your opinion, and just because you say its so does not make it fact...

    I have cited primary source State & Federal and Constitutional prima facie evidence...

    While you have cited your opinion and conjecture and misrepresentation of the facts in regards to the topic of this thread and diversionary drivel to cement your nescience.

    I hold to the Conviction and Tenets this Country was founded on which are as applicable in part...

    "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..."

    And... The Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment, and Fourteenth Amendment...

    And to paraphrase; these basically give anybody walking and breathing and not behind bars the inherit, preexisting, fundamental, unalienable right to defend their lives, that of their friends, family, neighbors and the like; by any means necessary against all threats foreign and domestic, using equal or greater force than may be brought against them...

    Which is Consistent with such American History as the Battle of Lexington & Concord, and The Alamo, when tyrannical governments and leaders attempted to arbitrate how much ammo, powder, etc., and what kinds of weapons we could keep in our possession... and the conditional criteria thereof...

    The Second Amendment - "It's A Right, Not A Privilege"

    "Those who don't know history are destined to repeat it." - Edmund Burke

    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast