MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: MA Man busted for too much ammo - 30,000 rounds

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Maybe it was naive of me to think this, but I never knew that ANY state, even the People's Republic of Taxachusetts, had limits on the amount of ammunition people were allowed to possess. What is the limit, anyway? Is it 29,000? 28,000? 27,000? 26,000? 25,000? 24,999? Do you guys see where I'm going with this?
    In NYC(Bloomberg's Populace Republic of NY) is 250 rounds

Soooooo...

Anyone know what the latest status is in this case?
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

The only thing that will stick is the storage charge. If there were no trigger locks on the guns in his home, he's screwed. However, I hope his lawyer gets him off.

This is a site is "family" oriented so please edit the above post and refrain from that kind of language on this site again.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    This is a site is "family" oriented so please edit the above post and refrain from that kind of language on this site again.
    I thought that there was a language filter on this site. Either way, using profanity when you can make the same statement just as easily with out it is unacceptable.

Blog Entries
    Interesting, thread necromancy over language used over a year ago.... So how bad did this guy get screwed over the last year, anyone know?
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

so what happened to this guy?? Its like he fell off the earth.

"so what happened to this guy?? Its like he fell off the earth."
    I believe the term is "Nacht und Nebel." (Night and fog) Used in the 3rd Reich for the disappearance of people who had annoyed the Regime.
    Better to perish in the struggle for freedom than live to see defeat. There ARE things to be feared more than death. The fyrd is a Constitutional imperative.

If he got all that for 2 guns and 30,000 rds, I better start hideing some stuff

Quote Originally Posted by m1gunr View Post
    so what happened to this guy?? Its like he fell off the earth.
    Judge lowered the bail to $100K and continued it to June 12, 2009 and then nothing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast