not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: not meaning to offend anyone but whoever sent the email about the nra ?

lol, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkmaster123 View Post
    support a company that is bringing guns to mexico from america so so they can get rid of them easy and still make there money..
    When did the NRA start selling guns?
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

I know I dont post alot here but IMHO I believe this guy should just be ignored and shut down, you know what they say " stupid is as stupid does"

His one single post written on 5/20, and no responses since. He has no friends (DUH!), and he definitely lives under a bridge. Hence - TROLL!

BUT - I found one rant that he may have used in his "case" against the NRA. Here it is, for your perusal: "Am I the NRA?.

Let it be known that I am a member of the NRA (And when I can afford it, will become a Lifetime member), and in addition, a member and supporter of the NRA-ILA.

I don't think this moron will be back...he's definitely picked the wrong forum to post his trash.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Have to agree

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    BUT - I found one rant that he may have used in his "case" against the NRA. Here it is, for your perusal: "Am I the NRA?.
    I have to agree with the opinions of the essay writer. His wants actually follow very closely with the GOA and JPFO orginazations. I am a life NRA and would I do it again? HELL YES!!! I may not agree with everything the NRA does, but then again who does agree with everything anyone does?
    "Sparkmaster" has some facts screwed up, but the writer of the essay is Spot On. Problem is, in the real world, a "no compromise" attitude gets you no where but, left behind. I do think the NRA should be a little stronger in the "Rights" department.

Quote Originally Posted by astute View Post
    I have to agree with the opinions of the essay writer. His wants actually follow very closely with the GOA and JPFO orginazations. I am a life NRA and would I do it again? HELL YES!!! I may not agree with everything the NRA does, but then again who does agree with everything anyone does?
    "Sparkmaster" has some facts screwed up, but the writer of the essay is Spot On. Problem is, in the real world, a "no compromise" attitude gets you no where but, left behind. I do think the NRA should be a little stronger in the "Rights" department.
    No one can go with a "no compromise" situation. But it's in making those compromises that you get most (or more) of what you want.
    -= Piece Corps =-

SIXTH—and this may be the most important point I'll make, so pay attention—I'd want the NRA to adopt as its principal and publicly-acknowledged objective the repeal or nullification of every weapons law, at every level of government in America. The Second Amendment is explicit about this and requires no esoteric legal interpretation. Check the dictionary meaning of "enfringe" if you doubt my word.
    A couple of things about the article. Until we do away with the Supreme Court there will never be the rejection of all gun laws. Remember that they interpret the constitution and their interpretation of 2A will probably not agree with yours but theirs carries more weight for the judicial branch of the government.

Second, I looked up "enfringe" as he requested and couldn't find a great deal on it other than "Did you mean infringe?"

Nra

I just signed up for the NRA and got the $10 bucks off price. Now I am a member of GOA and NRA

Way to go DougG! Welcome to the club!

Now you can work on the NRA life membership...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Opinions are always valued, but ignorance to the facts and disinformation are not. I remain- "offended!"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast