2000 small pistol primers in hand and did not pay over normal!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2000 small pistol primers in hand and did not pay over normal!

1. 2000 small pistol primers in hand and did not pay over normal!

I cant stand some guys that are gouging others by charging 2 times retail for ammo and reloading supplies. Frankly you all suck! Also you guys paying the prices are total morons. I was able to finally pick up small pistol primers. CCi 500's for 2.50 per 100 or 25.00 per thousand. Those who are charging 60.00 plus shipping SUCK!

I will pick up another 2000 next week.

I paid $6 for a box of 100, but I'm just starting out and needed something because I wanted to see if I can actually reload and make sure the round was good. I did buy 2000 Large Pistol from Cabelas a few weeks ago and they have been out since, but I'm hoping I can get my hands on some Small Handgun, cause I'm almost out of those! And, my first reloads worked just fine! I'm happy!

The way one of the guys charging $6 a box told me was that instead of waiting for the manufacturer to ship him a crap load, he asked them to ship only whatever they could. He is saying that he has to pay the hazardous shipping no matter what and thats why the prices are so high and he will only give out a limit of 2 boxes per visit(now it's with a purchase of bullets or powder). I know that is a bunch of bull, but when I needed the Small primers, he's the only one that had them, so it was wait and not use my new reloading equipment or buy a few hundred primers for a crazy price.

Care to share where you got yours so cheap?
    "You must prove you feared for your life. Pee in your pants."
    -Someone on this site!

yeah, I'd like to know where you got them too.
    I've bought my first press a couple months ago, and haven't been able to load up any .223 cause I can't find primers around here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Exclamation How about backing that up with some facts

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    I cant stand some guys that are gouging others by charging 2 times retail for ammo and reloading supplies. Frankly you all suck! Also you guys paying the prices are total morons. I was able to finally pick up small pistol primers. CCi 500's for 2.50 per 100 or 25.00 per thousand. Those who are charging 60.00 plus shipping SUCK!

I will pick up another 2000 next week.

How about backing that up with some facts...whats your source...are you trying just to stir things up????
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

6. Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post

How about backing that up with some facts...whats your source...are you trying just to stir things up????
    I can buy small and large rifle and small and large pistol at 2 local small shops. NOt sure if any will be left when I go back next week but if so PM me what size you need and I can see if I can buy up some more to share. I will resell for exactly what I paid for them plus shipping of course.

hey, can you get me 2000 .223 primers?????

8. Im going to be loading 135 gr. XTP style JHP in 40 sw what powder should I use for best results? HHHHHMMMMMMMM?

9. Quote Originally Posted by 73z28454 View Post
    hey, can you get me 2000 .223 primers?????
    Semi auto or Bolt action rifle?

They did have standard small rifle primers for a bolt action but not the Military style needed for a semi auto rifle

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Semi auto or Bolt action rifle?

They did have standard small rifle primers for a bolt action but not the Military style needed for a semi auto rifle
    I've loaded .223 for my AR15 using CCI small rifle primers without any issue.

Only thing to remember guys is when you have the primers or powder shipped be ready to pay a $20 haz mat fee.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Rockwerks - If your guys have any jacketed .45 acp 230 grain bullets only let me know the price. I'd like to pick up atleast 500.

Thanks
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast