Items demonized by the media - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Items demonized by the media

Quote Originally Posted by Rick O'Shay View Post
    Headbanger,
    At first I took some slight offense at your red font in your posts because it just seemed a bit off. But after reading several of your posts I don't give a ***** because you always have some very good points to make. Keep up the good work!
    Sometimes you gotta be different. I don't know why I chose red, but I guess I like to stand out sometimes. At least for me, it makes it easier to read for some reason.
    Thanks for the compliment.
    There's Something Goin' On Here, and it Ain't Funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    How about Ruger LCP's? I wonder why the liberal media isn't crapping themselves over a gun that small.

**Rosie O'Donnell impression**
    "It's so small and concealable. You could fit it in your pocket and shoot up a pre-school, then throw it away. Evil Saturday-night-special, baby killer pistol."

Give them time. They will get there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

But then again, to Rosie O'Donnell, the only good gun is the one her bodyguard uses to protect her and her kids. You pee-on peasants and scum sucking vile, shouldn't be allowed to own one. YOU, can't be trusted. But since she's a "celebrity", she has a real need for one.

Quote Originally Posted by 1911 Headbanger View Post
    But then again, to Rosie O'Donnell, the only good gun is the one her bodyguard uses to protect her and her kids. You pee-on peasants and scum sucking vile, shouldn't be allowed to own one. YOU, can't be trusted. But since she's a "celebrity", she has a real need for one.
    I wish Rebecca Schaeffer and Nicole Brown Simpson among many others would have thought that they might have had a need for one! Let's home it's not too late to change some other's minds before there are any more tragedies.

Lever gun is another one missed by the media. Mine holds ten rounds and is every bit as deadly as an evil black rifle. Mine has a pretty wood stock and looks like something John Wayne would carry.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Lever gun is another one missed by the media. Mine holds ten rounds and is every bit as deadly as an evil black rifle. Mine has a pretty wood stock and looks like something John Wayne would carry.
    I have to agree with you. I have a very slicked up Winchester 94 Trapper in 45 Colt. It has Ashley XO Ghost Ring Sights and a tritium insert on the front sight. I can cycle hard- hitting Corbon 200 gr +p JPH's through it as fast as any semi-auto. Reload is slow of course, but if you practice you can top off a round here and there as you go. I'm probably going to put a light rail on it to be able to use one of my combat lights on it. The late Great Jeff Cooper had several people from the New York City area attend his combat rifle classes with lever action guns. They were legal there, fast handling and with a little practice you were a threat to any scumbag with an AK or Tech 9 that the gun laws didn't allow good people to have. Even traveling with it or having to use it for defense, it looks less harmful or "Ramboish". Hey officer, it's just a little ol' cowboy gun. I'm not one of those psyco assault weapon guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12