Pharmacist Who Shot Man Robbing Store Charged With Murder - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pharmacist Who Shot Man Robbing Store Charged With Murder

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Vdeo of the shooting. The fellow is in big trouble after this video.

www dot liveleak.com/view?i=6c3_1243536466
    FN, it's ok to link to that site.

Just click on the top header. "LiveLeak.com - Pharmacist Guns Down Robber " it will open in another window.

LiveLeak.com - Pharmacist Guns Down Robber
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by HootmonSccy View Post
    He was just pissed the the other guy got away and took out his frustrations on the 1st guy..
    He is in trouble, big time..
    He knows there is video tape.. His emotions got the best of him and the Jury is going to not go easy on him...
    He needs a good "expert" to indicate that the kid would have died from his injuries anywayz..
    Otherwise..
    I believe I read that the autopsy showed he died from the stomach wounds.

I see a pharmasist with some punishment coming.. he went way beyond stopping the threat here.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    FN, it's ok to link to that site.

Just click on the top header. "LiveLeak.com - Pharmacist Guns Down Robber " it will open in another window.
    OK - I tried linking it several different ways and did not think about being able to click on the top border. I am used to the youtube type embedding. Next time I will know.

Anyone else notice that according to the time on the video he fired the 5 shots from a P3AT in 1.5 seconds. I don't know that I can fire 5 in that amount of time from mine. That was impressive.

I'm going to reserve judgement. The video shown doesn't indicate whether the guy was wriggling on the ground for something or not.

I will ALWAYS side with a defensive shooter unless video shows otherwise. Dude could've been passed out and started coming to when he went for the other gun. Robbers get no pity from me.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    I'm going to reserve judgement. The video shown doesn't indicate whether the guy was wriggling on the ground for something or not.

I will ALWAYS side with a defensive shooter unless video shows otherwise. Dude could've been passed out and started coming to when he went for the other gun. Robbers get no pity from me.
    I have to agree with you. Something in the video doesn't seem right. It looks like he got the second firearm after he emptied his first one and walked over to the BG and checked him. I didn't see any sign that he fired the second firearm. After going back and looking at it several times the video is not conclusive. I guess the autopsy will tell the story.
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I'm reserving judgement also. Defense attorneys are notorious for getting off real bad dudes. This guy started out well but in the heat of the moment...

Remember the guy in Texas that shot and killed the 2 illegals with the 12ga? Everyone said he was doomed. Experts proved differently.

I'll wait and see.
    I know a man by the name of Mel;
    he can't see but he sure do smell.

The more I look at that video the more questions I have. If he fired off 5 rounds in his stomach where is the recoil in his arm and shoulder. Where is the brass? It should have been flying all over the place. All I can say is that was a quick five rounds he fired. Like FN1910 pointed out, he fired the 5 shots from a P3AT in 1.5 seconds.

to stop the threat

Shoot to stop the threat.

First off he did pretty good to get a head shot on the first try.

But honestly, I would like to hear his argument for this kid being a threat to him while the kid was on the ground unconscious.

I will be seeing this dude in A&R soon.
    -Austin

It was a good shoot. Well, right up to the point where the pharmacist went back to retrieve a second gun and proceeded to execute the downed BG. The dude just capped him like he was killing a dog. At that point, it became cold-blooded murder - not self-defense.

Unless that bad guy was pointing a gun at him and threatening his life, there's no way the pharmacist can justify shooting him a second time.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast