I was made at work.... Crap - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was made at work.... Crap

Kimber keep us posted as to what if anything becomes of this.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I hate to rub it in, but I walking into my office today (yeah worked sunday, downfall of not being corporate) and handed my boss the locked open Kimber Ultra II. He was pretty impressed by the gun and I think he wants one
    He's actually the one who pushed me to buy my first gun and had his cwp long before I had mine. So my office is definately a friendly carry facility.
    Good luck with your situation.
    SC CWP
    Kimber Ultra II
    Taurus PT1911 ALR

4. I have been thinking about this and the way you carry your Kimber you would have to be just about standing on your head to see it. I think she is playing with you. But just in case just put the old P3AT in your pocket. Is this the same person that thinks your wallpaper on the computer is to graphic?
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

I wish I could carry at work, but, I find it difficult to conceal my Millennium Pro, while having to wear my shirt tucked in, and be able to crawl in, around, and under customers vehicles without some problems. For now, I keep it in the truck, and, since the boss knows I have it, hope I get a chance to slip outside if the bad stuff starts. Has anyone on here got any Ideas of a holster, or anything else that may help me pull it off? I am sure that the boss would not care, as long as a customer didn't see it and start freaking out. I tend to carry my .38 semi-regurlarly in the winter, while wearing a jacket, and we have had some varied discussions of firearms in the workplace. His only concern is for the comfort of our customers, and security of the firearm.

wolfhunter Guest
    JBob,
    Look at the CrossBreed Supertuck IWB.

A few that I like and alternate between are:

Either the Pager Pal or the Smart Carry lets you carry a full-sized 5" 1911 unprinted...

You can buy the uncle mikes sidekick for any piece ever made for like 20 bucks, it will never wear the bluing off your piece, its one of my favorites, its basically (the way I prefer to carry it) inside the waistband, small of back in left-hand configuration that I invert for a right hand palm out draw, which is very natural for me vs. palm in...
    I don't have a problem with this guy carrying 4" commander length single stacks, but double stacks and full size 1911's require a little more clothing ingenuity...
    Its not made of leather, although it is very durable and yet still comfortable...

My best suggestion for preventing being "made", is to check before you head out of your house... does any bending, sitting, stretching or related action expose you?
    If so, time to reevaluate your concealed carry ensemble so to speak...

IF you have to consciously prevent yourself from being "made", its unnatural, and will make you stand out like a sore thumb in a crowd...

You would be amazed at what you can carry with the right forethought...

best regards.

P.S.
    Glock G36 in the sock... (I Wear it whenever I am wearing long pants)

http://www.fobusholster.com/products...ER-991-46.html

The Second Amendment does not state "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" Except... if your zip code is X, your standing at Y, or the type or class of firearm you own or desire to own is Z...

Like the Gun Free School Zones Insanity, the Gun Free Work Place Initiatives are driven and funded by the Brady Bunch who routinely sends those videos and related fictional paraphernalia to licensed business owners and corporations throughout the United States...

The NRA, GOA, SAF, JPFO, Dave Kopel, and others are continually working towards efforts to restore your unalienable right to defend your life, that of your friends, family, neighbors., etc., by any means necessary, using equal or greater force then may be brought against you, by all potential enemy's foreign or domestic, including but not limited to the Tyranny of our own Government, and the Current Usurper Executive Branch...

Support their efforts on your behalf...

http://jpfo.org/
    http://gunowners.org/
    http://saf.org/
    http://nraila.org/
    http://www.davekopel.com/
    http://www.volokh.com/

"Congress has no power to disarm the militia. Their swords, and every other terrible implement of the soldier, are the birth-right of an American... the unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people." - Tench Coxe 1789

Question What the heck, Doc?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
    Seems to me, that if you aren't supposed to be carrying at work, you should either not carry, find another job, or be prepared to accept the consequences if it suddenly became public knowledge that you were carrying.
    Seems to me that you are a master of stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
    Integrity is non-negotiable.
    I have never read anything from KimberPB, including this post, that would lead me to question his integrity.

KimberRB, on the other hand...... (Just kidding, RB!)
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

First rule of a Gunfight, Bring a Gun!

Always Carry...

When seconds count, the police are minutes away...

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    yep very true! I have a few other options. . I may just start carrying my P3AT on my ankle. I just feel much more comfortable with my Kimber! Maybe I'll carry the XD in my day planner.
    have you ever tried a smart carry holster? no bending would print with it. I mean I guess from your other post you usually keep it in your truck.. but just a suggestion.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    First rule of a Gunfight, Bring a Gun!

Always Carry...

When seconds count, the police are minutes away...
    and my second rule. "Better to be tried by 12 that carried by 6".
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast