Shoot Bambi - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shoot Bambi

Thnx for doing My dirty work Again! I know I could have made the phone call too, but like I said, 'what fun would it be if we made calls all the time instead of asking on here". With all said and done, I think I'll just make the phone call to the proper authorities .
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

$250 for taking a deer out of season!!!!!!! Down here it can be your gun, truck, boat, house, and left testicle. Or is that for hunting at night? Either way $250 is a barain.

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    Thnx for doing My dirty work Again! I know I could have made the phone call too, but like I said, 'what fun would it be if we made calls all the time instead of asking on here". With all said and done, I think I'll just make the phone call to the proper authorities .
    LOL NP. Always glade to help out another granite stater Before i called i spent a few hours last night look over all the laws. After searching them all i found nothing so today i called the big boys.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123