If you could only have 1 pistol, what would it be?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you could only have 1 pistol, what would it be?

Exclamation If you could only have 1 pistol, what would it be?

if you could only have 1 pistol, what would it be?

for me...USP 45 or MK23 by HK
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Impossible to answer, I can't imagine only having only one except possibly in a nigthmare. But are you saying one pistol and several revolvers? That I could maybe handle.

A loaded one

The one I carry most often. HK P2000 SK LEM
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

For me, there is no doubt: my Glock 19. If I could only have one pistol, it would be primarily for personal defense. My G19 has seen me through good times and bad, in all kinds of weather. It is big enough for serious work, yet small enough to conceal easily. And with modern 9mm ammo it will do its job, if I do mine.

There are a lot of other handguns in my safe, but the Glock would be the "one" if I couldn't have more than one.

--Richard
    Last edited by AuburnFootball; 06-04-2009 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Minor grammar issues!
    Proof that any idiot with a computer and an opinion can become published, I have two blogs! GunsHolstersAndGear and BlueSheepdog

My XD-45. But at the moment I only have one pistol, so I'm a little biased. Thinking about adding the Kel Tec PF-9 though. But if I could only have one, my XD would be it.
    From my cold dead fingers will you take my freedom. And even then you will have to pry it out with a crowbar.

I,m kinda partial to my xd45 tactcial great gun even at longer distances would probably my choice

Man that is a tough one. I'm split between my Kimber Ultra CDP II and my Service size XD45. I love my Kimber but 13+1 of .45 in the XD is nice.

Ok I'll go with the Kimber still concealable and I can always carry an extra mag.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I'll take a Glock everytime!!

11. I have to agree with AuburnFootball the Glock 19. I just purchased one and love it. I went back and forth with a couple of others but, the Glock 19 was the one for me. I also ahve a para ordiance p13 but to big to conceal with lighter clothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast