The 5 worst shall issue CCW states - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The 5 worst shall issue CCW states

1. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It was he whom I had in mind.
    Please get those disgusting thoughts out of your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    Please get those disgusting thoughts out of your mind.

Speaking of disgusting --- I'm sure Kerry would get away with it too.

echo_5 Guest

Exclamation Restristed carry in shall issue states

I agree that all of the laws stated above are assinine and probably a knee-jerk reaction to a very specific incident. I'm probably flagging myself here, but since I hold a CCW permit in Connecticut I will carry a weapon where and when I choose. I am a mature and responsible person. I'm also a former Marine NCO; not a "cowboy". If while in a bank or a bar and a situation occurs I will defend myself and the innocents around me. It's the right thing to do and as such chould be easily defendable in court. Who knows? Maybe it will set a new precedent for the good guys!

-Drive fast and shoot straight

5. Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Wrong again! What you should've said was that unless you're a KENNEDY and you drown someone!:D

I just don't understand how that drowning could have happened. Afterall, his '68 Oldsmobile was licensed & registered.

Smile 5 worst

New Mexico does have it's problems with CCW, but you have to remember, it's pretty new at CCW, but does have GOLD open carry status, & it is a very slow state to do anything. One problem, the legislature only meets for 30 days on even years, and only for budget/financial matters. That means that we have to wait two years (odd years) for 60 day legislative sessions that can address our collective grievences. In 2007 we did correct the carry where alcohol sales are for off-site consumption, and will make a concerted effort to make other changes in 2009. We do also have the "no carry on buses", which is one place for sure, that I would want to be carrying!
    sailor

Quote Originally Posted by Ford Truck View Post
    I just don't understand how that drowning could have happened. Afterall, his '68 Oldsmobile was licensed & registered.
    BA-ZING!!!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12