CNN/Youtube Republican Debate

View Poll Results: Who did you like best?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Giuliani

0 0%
  • Romney

0 0%
  • Thompson

6 33.33%
  • Huckabee

7 38.89%
  • Hunter

0 0%
  • Paul

5 27.78%

Thread: CNN/Youtube Republican Debate

CNN/Youtube Republican Debate

Video highlights @ CNN

I thought there were some pretty pointed questions asked to them, with Thompson giving the best answers. What did you guys think?

Debate

Quote Originally Posted by amddude View Post
    Video highlights @ CNN

I thought there were some pretty pointed questions asked to them, with Thompson giving the best answers. What did you guys think?

I think for the most part just a bunch of liers hoping to convince the voters that for once they are not lying and that we should ignore their past record. Paul is the only one that I feel shoots straight and he will be blasted for that. The rest I think are all part of the "establishment."
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

my son said in school, gov class, ron paul did the best, and i agree with most of his thoughts, he is just very low in the polls, i think mike huckabee might be the one you will have to go with, any thing to keep the dems out, don't care for any of them.

R58

I think we are in trouble.

Poll

I see by the current tally my vote is with Huckabee at 40%. I think Huckabee started out as a weak contender, but he seems to be gaining strength. I hope he continues to do so.