Teen robbery suspect killed in SC police shooting. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teen robbery suspect killed in SC police shooting.

............adding, it's still sad that this had to happen.
    I still feel a "change" coming!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

3. A 15 yr old girl is dead. That is sad, no matter the cause.
    Someone killed her and has to live with that for the rest of his life. Even if completely necessary, that is sad as well.
    I will pray for both of them and their families.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfling68 View Post
    A 15 yr old girl is dead. That is sad, no matter the cause.
    Someone killed her and has to live with that for the rest of his life. Even if completely necessary, that is sad as well.
    I will pray for both of them and their families.
    Yes it is very sad. I often wonder what happened to make someone do something like this. Maybe they were born that way or maybe someone aught them to do it. Whatever it is a life lost that probably could have been different. I know her family is heartbroken but I really feel for the Officers that did the shooting. I can guarantee it is almost just as bad on both the officers and their families.

An armed felon is dead, a potential murderer is dead, a possible cop-killer is dead.

Oh, the perp was a 15-year-old girl? And what was a 15-year-old girl doing with a loaded gun during a robbery? What is sad is the fact that she decided to commit a felony with a gun. The fact is that she played a deadly game and lost. That she was 15 is a moot point. When she picked up that gun and walked into that store, she became a criminal, period.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12