Ops... I was Made! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ops... I was Made!

All in all it seems to have been handled well.

Thank GOD she was'nt a "DRAMA QUEEN" or that could have turned ugly real fast.

What were you wearing? and type of holster for your pistol and what position? Just curious ;) I have a Crossbreed super tuck, and carry a full size 1911.
    Last edited by SAS Mayhem; 11-30-2007 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SAS Mayhem View Post
    All in all it seems to have been handled well.

Thank GOD she was'nt a "DRAMA QUEEN" or that could have turned ugly real fast.

What were you wearing? and type of holster for your pistol and what position? Just curious ;) I have a Crossbreed super tuck, and carry a full size 1911.
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II IWB 2 to 3 o'clock in Comp-tac's Infidel holster. That night I had a pair of cargo pants and a black straight cut button down shirt untucked. That shirt is a little shorter then most I have when I dress untucked.

Out of curiosity, when I got home that night I stood in front of the mirror leaning and stretching to see how much was exposed. Only the holster clip and a small amount of the slide and grip showed. Considering most people are oblivious to such things I'm very surprised she noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Considering most people are oblivious to such things I'm very surprised she noticed!
    Agreed, based on what style you have I'm suprised too.

Well look on the bright side, at least it did'nt just fall out of the holster in the middle of a mall , like happened to a member on another fourm.

Quote Originally Posted by SAS Mayhem View Post
    Agreed, based on what style you have I'm suprised too.

Well look on the bright side, at least it did'nt just fall out of the holster in the middle of a mall , like happened to a member on another fourm.
    lol that would have been a site to see! Poor guy!

But agreed all in all it worked out well and who knows we may end up with one more added to the ranks once she turns 21!

I guess I don't worry about my gun showing, though I try to keep it that way some times my shirt will hike up as when getting out of a car Most everybody around where I live knows I am a P. I. and a Bounty Hunter.... And it seems like People here In Oklahoma don't much have a hissy fit when they see some one with a gun..........I know technically its against the law to have your firearm exposed, but The Police here are pretty lenient when it comes to that, depending on how you are perceived by them.......I.E. if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...............its a duck
    You can run, But you only get caught tired

7. What about the guy next to you in the public bath room stall? Or when trying on new cloths at the store? I once left a cell phone in a pennys bathroom and it was returned to me before I got very far. They watch .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12