Guns and Ammo Found In Duffel Bag
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns and Ammo Found In Duffel Bag

Guns and Ammo Found In Duffel Bag

Guns, ammo recovered from Salem Dumpster

I think I MAY have just kept the ammo...............
    Jarret Bencks
    [email protected]

SALEM — A local citizen who found a duffel bag filled with guns and ammunition turned the bag and its contents in to police yesterday.

A man came into the Salem Police department at about 3:30 p.m. yesterday and turned in a red duffel bag with seven handguns and an assortment of ammunition inside, police said. He told police he found the bag in the Dumpster outside the apartment complex at 99 Cluff Crossing Road.

Investigation revealed that the guns were stolen from Baron's Trading Post in Hartford, Vt., earlier this month, police said. Salem police have been in contact with federal Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms agents, who are investigating the matter.

Anyone with any information is asked to call Salem police at 893-1911, or the Southern New Hampshire Crimeline at 893-6600.

شاوشاوشاو
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Yeah i read that on WMUR today Sam. Makes me wounder if it was a drop site. Someone paid for them and that was the drop site. Things in NH are going to hell fast. The sad fact is it's not NH doing it it's SUM FROM our boarders, NY,MA,NJ,CT and so on. Someone stole a car in the town next to mine today and that never happens. The Lady's husband gave chase and got the car back but they found a stolen 22 cal handgun with gloves and other stuff in the woods by the car. The two low life's from MA who came up and beat down and shot the guy in Manchester for his gold chain's and all the drugs they are pushing up here. Makes me want to buy more guns BIGGER GUNS lol maybe a howitzer lol.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Just saw this on the news a little while ago.They didn't say if that was all the guns that were stolen or not.Hopefully it was and theres not some lowlife runnin around with a stolen firearm.

Interesting . . .

Just out of curiosity, how many of you have looked in a dumpster recently. There could be $1,000,000 hidden in every dumpster I walk by, and I would never know it. Maybe I should start looking.

Steve

6. It may be just me but I think there is more to this story. Call me skeptical but I think there is a big piece of this puzzle missing.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by srshadwi View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how many of you have looked in a dumpster recently. There could be $1,000,000 hidden in every dumpster I walk by, and I would never know it. Maybe I should start looking.

Steve
    Woman mistakenly junks $1 million bed - Weird news- msnbc.com

Woman mistakenly junks $1 million mattress
    Israeli frantically searches landfill sites after tossing out mom’s life savings

Quote Originally Posted by savm99 View Post
    Just saw this on the news a little while ago.They didn't say if that was all the guns that were stolen or not.Hopefully it was and theres not some lowlife runnin around with a stolen firearm.
    NO in the story they say that the 7 guns found was not all the guns stolen from the trading post in Vermont.In all 16 guns had been stolen. So some Lowlife still has guns on him or around him.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

There is a professor at TCU in Fort Worth that has written a book and has been on t.v. about "Dumpster diving". He claims to have found some pretty good stuff especially in the well to do neighborhoods.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I still would have probably just kept the ammo.....shhhhhhhhhh.........
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Yeah i read that on WMUR today Sam. Makes me wounder if it was a drop site. Someone paid for them and that was the drop site. Things in NH are going to hell fast. The sad fact is it's not NH doing it it's SUM FROM our boarders, NY,MA,NJ,CT and so on. Someone stole a car in the town next to mine today and that never happens. The Lady's husband gave chase and got the car back but they found a stolen 22 cal handgun with gloves and other stuff in the woods by the car. The two low life's from MA who came up and beat down and shot the guy in Manchester for his gold chain's and all the drugs they are pushing up here. Makes me want to buy more guns BIGGER GUNS lol maybe a howitzer lol.
    now now now....we arn't all bad down here in PRMA...haha JK! Well what do you expect? You got people from Lawrence (***** hole here in MA) creeping up over the boarder. Lowell, same thing. Your gang bangers will eventually head over the boarder which is sad. They will learn, because sooner or later they will run into a permit holder...and that will be all she wrote.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast