More proof it can happen at anytime!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More proof it can happen at anytime!

More proof it can happen at anytime!

Yep it can happen anywere any time! Mugged at 2:30pm in the Checkers order window! Props to the Checkers workers that step in to help! Stay safe out there guys!

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/nov...?news-breaking

TAMPA Police hope somebody will recognize the three men who beat and robbed a customer standing at a window of a Checkers restaurant at 1509 E. Fowler Ave. at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 15.

Investigators released surveillance photographs of the men today.

Several employees jumped through the window to help the man, police said. The attackers fled with his cell phone, a T-Mobile Blackberry 8700G.

Anyone with information should call Tampa police at (813) 273-6130.

Yep, you have to keep your eyes open! 2:30...bad time to get a burger anyway.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

As much as I hate drive through windows, I believe at 2:30 AM I would have chosen to us one. I am somewhat surprised the employees jump through the window to help him. It's nice to hear some people still care about others.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

It is truely amazing what these animals will try.That nieghbor hood is going down hill fast.

We have had a lot of robberies, shootings, attacks, etc. in the Fort Worth, Dallas area lately. Dallas is always like that. It is not out of the norm to have 2,3 or more a day in Dallas. Fort Worth is not quite as bad but seems it is increasing here also. I would not leave the house without at least one usually two guns.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    As much as I hate drive through windows, I believe at 2:30 AM I would have chosen to us one. I am somewhat surprised the employees jump through the window to help him. It's nice to hear some people still care about others.

Hey DrDavidM that happened at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not in the A.M. Kinda scary they would do that in the middle of the day at a burger place!

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    Hey DrDavidM that happened at 2:30 in the afternoon. Not in the A.M. Kinda scary they would do that in the middle of the day at a burger place!
    I misread that! They are getting brazen!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I guess at 7AM I assume it's morning everywhere. :D . That's really unbelievable that something like that happened in broad daylight. Pretty scarry.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Post Topic

In this day and age, its best to be armed and ready, 24/7.

I would have to agree with carrying 24/7.It is also close to the holidays and the nut cases seem to come out of the woodwork this time of the year.Always seemed to ring true when i worked with the severe and violent behaviors on the locked units.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast