A USA Carry Beretta Group? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A USA Carry Beretta Group?

Quote Originally Posted by llama View Post
    Fantastic... it is great to read all this, 'old news' as it may be for you 'old-timers'! Thanks to both of you, Red Hat and S&WM&P40, for taking the time to share a bit of "history" re. the site. (By the way, Red Hat, your included link went to the new "group" I just 'started'!)

Anyway, I hope this may have been helpful to other 'new' membetrs also, and I will indeed henceforth float my questions/etc. in the more 'generalized' forum most related to the subject!
    The link red hat meant to send to you was this link http://www.usacarry.com/forums/group...ta-owners.html . To the Beretta user group that was already made. If you can please join that user group and close the new one you just made. So users don't get lost when they search for a user group and come up with two. As for the Group Child forums for each user group a lot of us like it a lot better with just the main sub child boards, So you can ask all the things you need information to in one board. All information you need on any and all handguns can be asked under the handgun forum. Same with the Long gun forum it covers any and all long guns. My self i love it the way it's set up now as you get so many more replays to your topic your needing information on. The old way you could not post a replay unless you where a member of the user group. Then the forums got out of hand we had more sub child user forums then any other thing on the forum. For things that had nothing to do with concealed carrying. All and all it's a lot easier/faster/fun to find/get the information you are looking for on here with the new set up. You still have a main message board on the user group home. As for you Moderating the forum i do not see that happening Luke does not hand that job out. Some of us on here are Mods/forum admins on other forums and we our self's do not have mod jobs on here.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Thanks, S&WM&P40. I was looking at both groups and copied the wrong URL.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

NP always glade to help.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12