Mossberg 3000 Reviews & Opinions needed

Thread: Mossberg 3000 Reviews & Opinions needed

Mossberg 3000 Reviews & Opinions needed

looking to make my first shotgun purchase and came across this shotgun and wanted to try and get some feedback on it. This is a 1st time purchase for me and looking for something reliable, user friendly. Please let me know your thought!
    "Thats a 4" spread"

I would go to this link and read up on the reviews and what they are saying about it. A lot of photos as well on that forum.

Howa/Smith&Wesson/Mossberg 3000 (pics) - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Thanks, I am thinking about buying worse case scenario it can look mean in my safe and blow a couple targets at the range, but seems to be a solid shotgun and well built not a modern plastic machined piece. Thanks.
    "Thats a 4" spread"

Well the 500 and 590 are vary good shotguns as well. Remington 890 is a vary good gun as well. Whats your price range?

2-800
    "Thats a 4" spread"

Yeah then you have more then enough to buy a moss 500 or 590. Go over to Budgunshop.com - gun shop Resources and Information. This website is for sale! and look around you can pick a 500 up for around 300 new.

I bought a Stoeger Model 2000 in 12ga (semi-auto) for a little under $500.00. Stoeger is part of Benelli and uses the Ineteria system which is very dependable. It is also very easy to clean!

My $0.02 worth!