Would you use an AK-47 on a snake? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you use an AK-47 on a snake?

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    Wouldn't that be mongeeses?

What is the plural of the mouse you use with your computer? Everyone know it is Meeses.
    If you had a bunch of mongeeses would that be a gagel (not sure that is spelled right) of mongeeses?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If the AK 47 was the only firearm available to me, that's what I would use. Otherwise a shotgun would be my first choice, followed by a flame thrower, then a handgun. I suppose an AK 47 would work, but I would be very cautious as to minimize ricochets and over penetration.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

IF it was the Only weapon I had, then I guess I would too. But, what waste of fine ammo. Instead of killing them, maybe gather them all up and make a snake pit for the enemy.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by utimmer43 View Post
    Well, if I was concerned about efficiency, sure I would use a shotgun. But come on, you're gonna let me go into a police station and shoot an AK (presumably a fully automatic one) at 400 moving targets? You wouldn't even have to pay me for that day!
    that's what I'm talking about... they probably even provide the ammo too! I might just accidently miss sometimes though... have some more fun, see what I can hit:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

The shotgun would be the optimal weapon of choice... if you want to get that close. But an AK sounds so much more fun. A ruger 10/22 would also be fun for marksmanship.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by brickler View Post
    But it also seems to me like over kill. Granted some people have an irrational fear of snakes.
    Personally, I have a very rational fear of snakes... I'd use an AK 47, an M-1, a 9mm, hammer, 2x4 or whatever else is handy... that bugger is gonna die...

I just thought about it that when they get through with the snakes by flushing them out with water and them using them for target practice with the AK-47's I have serious doubts that the police station will be structurally sound enough to use.

I'm thinking a can of gas and a match would work the best!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I'm thinking a can of gas and a match would work the best!
    That was my thought too. Easiest way to rid yourself of 400 snakes hold up in a building, fire bomb the building. Light it up and watch it and the snakes burn. If any get out, then take your AK-47 target practice. The cost to repair the building after peppering it with the rifles while shooting and missing the snakes, would probably be more than rebuilding.
    From my cold dead fingers will you take my freedom. And even then you will have to pry it out with a crowbar.

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    I just thought about it that when they get through with the snakes by flushing them out with water and them using them for target practice with the AK-47's I have serious doubts that the police station will be structurally sound enough to use.
    Probably wasn't very structurally sound to begin with.

How about a bulldozer? Squash the little bazzards! You're likely gonna need to level the place anyway. Kill two birds (and 400 snakes) with one stone.
    The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. - Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast