Deadliest Warrior - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deadliest Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post

Although I do like their holster for their pistol that racks one in the chamber when you pull it out.
    What holster does that!? Is it only for a specific pistol?
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

[QUOTE=GeneralSumter;81437]What holster does that!? Is it only for a specific pistol?[/QUO

It was a custom made holster for the Spez. If you look around with the Key words you maybe able to find one.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

My vote goes with the Spets.
    -Austin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Although I do like their holster for their pistol that racks one in the chamber when you pull it out.
    Why? I would assume that Special Ops would carry hot and not need to chamber a round when they drew their pistols. Considering how quickly they might need to switch weapons, having a holster that might snag on the draw would seem like a really bad idea to me...
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

I watched this show. I do like the show just because I think the weapon analysis is cool, the outcomes don't mean much to me. I did think it was total BS with the pistol comparison. Like previously stated on here, both weapons are 9mm and the Beretta holds more. I don't feel the edge should go to the Spez because the US Solider missed and had a bad shot. That doesn't give any weapon the edge. That computer geek in the show really irritates me. I did think it was awesome when the sniper was putting shots right between the eyes with his rifle. Those targets they shoot at are amazing and I would love to have some for the range.
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Seems to me there is a difference between holding a ballistics knife lined up through a measuring device and three spheres in the same path as the end target, and an actual combat situation with a rough and tumble HTH situation and expect to have accurate aim with a moving target. Once that blade misses its target, what then?
    Some of those tests between the two forces were not equal. I vote for the Green Berets.
    'til next time, Switch
    "Next to creating life, the finest thing a man can do is to save one." - Abraham Lincoln

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12