My Newest Home Seccurity Sign
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Newest Home Seccurity Sign

My Newest Home Seccurity Sign

Check out this sign, which will reside in my front yard shortly.

You can get yours at: Ready to Defend
    -= Piece Corps =-

I like it. I may have to get one and a few window stickers.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I taking it to my decal buddy and having them made..

I love it!! :)
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

great sign:)
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    great sign:)
    That is so awesome! haha no one will go near your yard
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Works for me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

So you are going to advertise that you have guns in your house. You gonna stay there 24/7 to protect them?

Quote Originally Posted by FN1910 View Post
    So you are going to advertise that you have guns in your house. You gonna stay there 24/7 to protect them?
    I am retired. Either my wife is home, or I am home, or we are both home. In those occasions when both of us are out, there is an alarm system (with cameras, being recorded), bars on the windows, and two dogs inside. I also have neighbors who are home most of the time, and we watch each others' homes - it is very rare that no one is around. I'm not going into any further detail (like furnishing the lay-out of my house, when we go to bed and where all our money is - bwahahahahaha!). Suffice it to say that we feel fairly secure.

My guns are secured to my satisfaction, and usually two of them are with me when I go out. When I'm not home, they're not home, either. And when I AM home, I am at least within arm's reach of a gun, if I'm not carrying one. I'll take my chances.
    -= Piece Corps =-

Beware of _____ inside/outside...

I have a dog. If I post a "Beware of Dog" sign, does that advertise that I think the dog is vicious? In California it certainly does. You can be sued for knowingly having a vicious dog if someone goes into your yard and is attacked. I no longer live in California. Does the same law pertain in other states? I don't know. Does the same law pertain with firearms? I don't know that either, yet, I'll not take any chances. No one need know who or what is on or inside my lot or house. They can just take their chances, too.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast