Are You a Mall Ninja? (Quiz) - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You a Mall Ninja? (Quiz)

53%

25% and like most think there should be capability for none of the above or other.

Your result for The Mall Ninja Apptitude Test ...
    You scored 86 % Mall Ninja Personae!

... and damn proud of it !!!!

Do you wear camo when you go to the gun show?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

You scored 35 % Mall Ninja Personae!

25% Mall Ninja! Had I scored any higher, I would have had to kill you! But my hero is Paul Blart!

-= Piece Corps =-

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Do you wear camo when you go to the gun show?
    Leather, knee legnth black just enough to cover the AR-15

dang.. 46%. I agree it would have been better to have none of the above.. and I am a black belt and still study. I'm sure that gave me extra points in having "ninja" weapons. lol
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I have studied, trained and practiced and have managed to get a respectible 94% mall ninja on this test, however, that is where at this time I have maxxed out. I do not know if better than that is possible.

BTW, this test sees a mall ninja as more of a Matrix type character than what we may see as a mall ninja, keep that in mind when trying to beat my 94%. You can use your back button to jump back to the questions, change an answer then go forward and get a new score. Just skip past the "male/female" crap etc.

Live long and prosper... no that's not right, uh the force be with you?, no uh, uh ... how about ... up against the wall mofo!

Rats. 38%
    Probably because I picked AK47's in two questions. Given a choice between an AK47 and an M16, I'll take the AK47 every time.
    It's more reliable than the M16 and within its range it hits considerably harder than the M16.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast