New Hampshire CW
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: New Hampshire CW

  1. New Hampshire CW

    Hi, i have a Ohio CW permit and I want to optain a PA permit and somebody said that the best was to go about is is to register with NH on this sight and that would cover me in PA. is that true and can I do this right on this sight and if so how do iI go about it? Thanks, Jim

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gray Court, SC
    You can check what each state is reciprocal with at the top of the page "Recip Maps". Once you get your Ohio permit then go here and print off the New Hampshire application. It will cover you in PA. Follow the instruction and send them a check for $20 and that's it!

    Oh btw, Welcome to the site Jim!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

  4. Thank You!!!!!

  5. #4
    It's also very easy to get a PA permit. All you have to do is send in a copy of your home state permit and fill out an application. The application can be printed off the internet. If you want contact info I can find it for you.

    The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts