Anti-Gunner Admits to Violating Gun Law
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Gunner Admits to Violating Gun Law

Anti-Gunner Admits to Violating Gun Law

I just ran across this and didn't hear about it in July.

http://thecitizensjournalblog.blogsp...admits-to.html

Wednesday, July 11, 2007
    Anti - Gun Joe Rosenthal Admits to Violating Gun Law

John Rosenthal with Stop Handgun Violence and American Hunters and Shooters Association ( two rabidly anti gun organizations) admitted to breaking several gun laws by making a "straw purchase."
    These people tried to buy weapons at a New Hampshire gun show to show how easy it was for criminals to buy weapons. They couldn't do it so they made a straw purchase making them the criminal! Problem is no one charged them for doing it.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I just ran across this and didn't hear about it in July.

http://thecitizensjournalblog.blogsp...admits-to.html

These people tried to buy weapons at a New Hampshire gun show to show how easy it was for criminals to buy weapons. They couldn't do it so they made a straw purchase making them the criminal! Problem is no one charged them for doing it.

Its sad they aren't charged

cause had it been a PRO CCW holder who admitted to that they would've already been visited by the FBI and charged

bias in society

All I have to say is why doesn't this surprise me
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

No officer you don't have to arrest me I was only buying those illegal drugs to show everyone how easy it was. That's all.

What a crock!

The flip side has the author from a recent NRA hunting mag article getting busted after printing of his article for using what was at the time, an illegal scope, (lighted recticles). And then others crow about it and walk away. Go figure.....

illegal

Quote Originally Posted by skipjack_1st View Post
    What a crock!

The flip side has the author from a recent NRA hunting mag article getting busted after printing of his article for using what was at the time, an illegal scope, (lighted recticles). And then others crow about it and walk away. Go figure.....
    Legal, illegal it all depends on who you are.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Most antis have a holier than thou attitude when it comes to gun laws, anyway. They tend to believe that if other people do it, they are criminals. However, if they do it, they are just trying to prove a point. This whole situation smacks of hypocrisy of the worst kind.

Post Subject

I agree with Tattedupboy, if any of our group tried this. We would wind up in a Fed lockup, where they would have to pump sunshine in to us.

Who was it?

If I am remembering clearly, there was a similar incident a couple of years ago with a woman (politician or maybe well-known activist) who did this buying her son or nephew a hunting rifle. Anyone remember the details? As I recall she was unaware what a straw purchase really was (despite her anti- stance) and actually confessed to buying the underage relative the firearm not understanding what she was admitting.

You're right though, she gets a pat on the head from the authorities and we would get slapped with a citation, maybe lose our CC permit and probably have trouble with our next purchase if we did it.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

11. The idea is to make as many people felons as possible. No guns to worry about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast