1 0.98%
  • keltec

0 0%
  • springfield armory

5 4.90%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most popular handgun MFG in America

Most popular handgun MFG in America

Please vote and let's see who cuts it and who does not.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Angry I'm Sorry...

Berretta did not come to mind when making the poll (you are limited to 10 choices)
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Do you think Sccy (SKYY) would make the top 100???

No response needed..

I've been very happy with mine and I have asked for several accessories and they have sent them to me for Free.. (even thought they are listed with prices on their website)

If anyone is interested, here is an review of the gun..

www.usconcealedcarry.com

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

I was a little upset you didn't have Kimber on the list but then I realized if Kimber was a choice none of the other MFG would have a chance!! lol

This is a hard poll! I think it's a toss up between Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield. Even though I'm not a huge Glock fan I think I'm going to have to pick them. Even if you go up to the most non gun person in the US I bet they'd know what a Glock is.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KimberPB View Post
    I was a little upset you didn't have Kimber on the list but then I realized if Kimber was a choice none of the other MFG would have a chance!! lol

This is a hard poll! I think it's a toss up between Glock, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield. Even though I'm not a huge Glock fan I think I'm going to have to pick them. Even if you go up to the most non gun person in the US I bet they'd know what a Glock is.
    In the hood all black pistols are "Glocks".
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

MFG in America

Should H & K and Glock even be on the list?

Most popular manufactured in America would be Smith.

Kimber makes an excellent .45:

I think S&W however when you take into consideration all the single action western style into the mix, Ruger would probably top the list.

I guess it depends on what the intended meaning of "popular" is.

Is it by name recognition, by purchase frequency, by number in circulation, or personal preference as to which one you like best?

Well if you are asking which three on the list are my favorite or which I think are the best made I would go with HK, Sig, and Glock.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Unhappy My fave didn't make the cut, either....

I must admit, after having tried lots of different handguns, my favorite standby is my Steyr.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast