Ted Nugent to the point again!

Thread: Ted Nugent to the point again!

Ted Nugent to the point again!

I Wish Ted Nugent Would Stop Holding Back And Tell Us How He Really Feels.

You can always get the truth from Uncle Ted...

Ted Nugent
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

No B.S. from Ted! No siree! "I don't like 'repeat offenders', I like 'dead offenders' " AMEN, bro!
    -= Piece Corps =-

Uncle Ted is the BEST!!!! I agree with him 110%, that's the problem with this country.....lets give them all another chance because they deserve it or lets let them out because our jail system is over-crowded. Well boo hoo, guess what, you commit the crime then you must do the time, period.

Uncle Ted for president!

God I love Uncle Ted....he is so right. We all have the right to defend ourselfs no matter what any one tells us
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Uncle Ted for president!
    I'll vote for that. I bet the crime wave would go down and our prison's would have some room then.

8. Uncle Ted! I had the pleasure of talking to the man for awhile and you just can't help but like the guy. His music roked the house also!

I saved that video from Ted in my computer saved file so I can see it again and again.http://www.usacarry.com/forums/image...pleasantry.gif