Nra - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Nra

I am a member of the NRA and an NRA Recruiter.

NRA Since 1982!

NRA member
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

5. Benefactor Member of NRA, Life Member of GOA, Life Member of Second Amendment Foundation, Life Member of Single Action Shooting Society, Life Member of Harrisburg Hunters and Anglers Association. Any questions?

Nra

Patron life have been life member since 1978 and I definatly vote for whatever good it does.

NRA member, more years than I can remember, and NRA firearms instructor for about 15 years. Bought my son a life membership when he was five or six years old.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

NRA, GOA, KABA, VCDL. And I pay taxes, vote, and write to my congress critters!
    If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
    -- Dwight D. Eisenhower

10. I bought my honorary nephew (I'm not related to him, but I've been called his "Uncle" since before he was born by his parents) his life membership in the NRA for his bar mitzvah. I gave him a Colt Dragoon (1970's version) for his graduation from college, since I'm kind of a retro guy and I wanted him to have something special from me. I've already has someone older than me ask if I would adopt him!

NRA since 2009

(I like the discounts, too...)

And Hounddog, adopt me!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast