Your first gun ever....... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first gun ever.......

Stainless Ruger Security Six .357 back around 1981....Still have it. Along with virtually every other firearm I have ever purchased since then, much to the wifes dismay..

3. Smile

The first gun I truly owned was a Desert Eagle 44. I was 20, paid for it myself, and it was the coolest gun I had ever seen. I loved it. I remember I was shooting at an indoor range with my 92f while a friend was chatting with the range master, the range master didn't see me pull out the 44. He fell out of his chair the first time I fired it :-) Good times. I really miss that gun, but it helped pay for a trip to Europe, which probably saved my life.
    You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
    Robert A. Heinlein

my first gun ever was a ruger 10/22 with stainless barrel. I sold it to buy a different ruger 10/22 with a 4 inch longer barrel also stainless. and I am so jealous of all you who have gotten guns as a gift!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

My first was a Winchester 12 gauge model 1400 that my dat gave me for my 12th bithday. Have a lot of good memories with that gun and one bad one which was the day someone broke into my apartment and stole it along with several others.

My first was a Ruger Mk.II pistol. Still have it.

I don't shoot it much because it has FTE issues. I like my other .22 more, a 10/22 rifle.
    My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

my first gun was a mossburg bolt action .22 when I was 12 years old in 1965 and I still have it in a very special place in the vault

My first gun was a Winchester 52 .22LR single shot bolt action, I received for Xmas when I was about 6 or 7. My three brothers and I all received identical rifles that christmas. My dad took a file and notched the butt of each, so we could tell them apart. I still have it and I shot it with my oldest son today (before his wedding tommorrow). We had a ball, shot over 200 rounds of ammo from 4 or 5 different guns. The Win .22 is still one of the most accurate guns I have ever fired.

Semper Fi

9. My first gun was a Remington 870 Wingmaster. I worked at a gas station in 1974 and saved enough to buy it ($125). My dad went with me to a Gibson's store (remember those) to pick it out. All the long guns were on shelves similar to what you may find today when shopping for a fishing pole.
    A year later I bought my first handgun. It was a High Standard Double Nine Revolver.

The first gun I ever owned, and still have, is a Savage Model 340a, bolt-action .30-30. My grandmother gave it to me after my Pappy died. She didn't know how old it is and it has no serial number, so I only know it's before the 1968 mandate for serial numbers.

My second gun, still have, is a 1973 Ithaca Model 37 featherlight 12ga pump. Father-in-law gave it to me after three years of dove hunting with him. Shells load and eject from the same bottom port. Great when shooting beside a buddy.
    SC CWP
    NH non-res CWP
    NRA Member

My first gun was a High Standard .22 semi auto rifle, the second was a Mossberg Mod.500, 20 ga.. I remember that one cost $69.95! And it was new! The best friend I've ever had still has both of them. I made trades, he keeps 'em.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast