Your first gun ever.......
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Your first gun ever.......

Your first gun ever.......

So what was the first gun, excluding bb guns, you ever owned and do you still have it?

My first gun ever was given to me as a present by my dad back when I was 11 or 12. It was a single shot New England Arms 20 gauge. I still have it and actually shot clays with it a few months back.

She's the one on the right:
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thumbs up Stevens 15a single shot .22LR

Stevens 15a single shot .22LR

I still have it. My boys all learned to shoot on it.

My Grandad gave it to me for my 14th B-day!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I learned to shoot on a Marlin .22LR, but it wasn't mine.

The 1st gun I owned was a Glock 17 way back in 1987.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

pt 140 was first

Ruger 10-22 with the fancy stock No BBl band and a weaver d-6 scope Dad got it for me when I was 12 in 1976 even says bi centennial on it. I still have and shoot it

Sears and Roebuck 22 single shot given to me by my Pop when I was 8 or 9. I wish I still had it. Lots of fond memories picking up drink bottles along the roadside in Lousia Va., getting a few pennies to go to the local hardware store and buy a box of 22 shorts and go big game hunting. All this before I was 10 years old. The times have sure changed.
    [

Giuseppe GT 380. Sold it a long time ago.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

First one i bought was my g23C

10. A sporterized Springfield 03-A3 I got as a kid back in the 1960's. My dad had the original barrel turned down, but I did all the metal finishing and fit the stock down. I remember it was a walnut replacement sporter stock from Herter's that cost all of $9.95 (this was back in the middle 1960's). We put one of the old Bausch & Lomb scopes with the external controls. It turned into a good shooter with my handloads and I still have it.

11. My Dad gave me my first gun back when I was 14 (almost 40years ago now). I still have that 20ga. shotgun. It will most likely go to KimberPB one day.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast