Shooting by 2 year old?

Thread: Shooting by 2 year old?

Shooting by 2 year old?

I am sure the press and liberal buracrats will have a field day with this.

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/14789853/detail.html
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

"We recommend to every resident, make sure that you have your guns and loaded weapons in a locked, secure place that's away from any child. When we do that, we have a more secure home and secure environment"

so much for being "responsible"!
    DrLewall
    "Doc"
    Drakes Creeks, AR
    www.kiltsrock.com
    "A gun unloaded and cocked aint good for nuttin!"--Rooster Cogburn

I suppose it's not totally impossible, but I don't really see how a 2 year old could pick up a gun and fire it. Maybe if it was laying there loaded and cocked. I don't believe a 2 year old could pull a double action trigger. i also find it hard to believe they could disengage the safety of a single action. It might be possible with a Glock type safety. I am just wondering if someone was holding the childs hand as the gun was fired.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Post Subject

A regretable and sad story, a life loss due to someone being careless with a firearm. I'am sure ever anti gun politician in the state of Texas, will be using this issue as fodder, to further their agenda against responseable gun owners.:(

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I suppose it's not totally impossible, but I don't really see how a 2 year old could pick up a gun and fire it. Maybe if it was laying there loaded and cocked. I don't believe a 2 year old could pull a double action trigger. i also find it hard to believe they could disengage the safety of a single action. It might be possible with a Glock type safety. I am just wondering if someone was holding the childs hand as the gun was fired.
    There is more to this story than we know.

It just doesn't smell right.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

That is my feeling also. The rest of the story is yet to be heard.

"Thorpe said her fiancé's shooting death makes no sense and that she has a lot of unanswered questions.

"I can't see how a 2-year-old could pull the trigger," Thorpe said.

Collins' family members said they do not know the toddler involved, but said they believe the child was the son of a friend."

Who is the witness here?

Who is this so called friend?

We are not alone when we question that a 2 year old can pull the trigger.

Can you spell "Scape Goat"?

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."

It does seem that there is some more to this event than we are aware of.