Gun Tshirt... I Must Be a Redneck? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gun Tshirt... I Must Be a Redneck?

I'm liking that shirt... and as for the original post. Kudos on taking the high ground and making a positive impact on the kids of the moronic woman.

To have tried to "enlighten" her there and then probably would have failed, only because walled-off brains aren't open to logic and reason. A pissing match generally just solidifies opposing perspectives.

Personally, I respect every individual's right to be prey if they so choose. If that makes me a 'red neck' then YEeeee Haaw!

However, Jeff Foxworthy defines "redneck" as "a glorious absence of sophistication." While standing in line and overhearing this woman's highly unsophisticated and uncivilized assault on your character, you COULD have simply turned and quoted Foxworthy. Just a tought. I typicaly let the fools alone, because she'll wake up tomorrow - Lord willing - and STILL be an idiot.
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Armsvault, You did the right thing, confronting her in front of her kids would not have gotten you anywhere. Just remember........When you argue with an idiot, the people around you cant tell who the idiot is!
    If you get to thinkin you're a person of some influence, try orderin' someone else's dog around

I was gifted with a Tshirt from our local armory ( Coal Creek Armory )... Has a skull and "crossbones" which are automatic weapons and says "Automatics for the People." I am not all that into automatic weapons but I sure do wear the Tshirt, with a nice little mini skirt and my weapon hidden in the waistband. Wonder what the snotty lady behind you would have made of this mom of 7 nice kids?

I wear NRA caps, 2nd Amendment T-shirts, Right-Wing Extremist T-shirts, anti-Obama T-shirts, and some even more radical ones. In my neck o' the woods, they're appreciated. Except when I wore my 2nd Amendment shirt to my doctor's office (he's totally anti-gun), and we actually got into an argument right there in the examining room (I think I won!).

I really don't care what other people think - I'm making a statement, and they don't have to look if they don't like it. If they want to "debate," I'm open to that, too.

BTW, here's a test (with the answers) to see if you really are a redneck. I passed with flying colors:

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
    Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you,
    screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you..

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

......... ................................................ .........
    Democrat's Answer :

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
    Does the man look poor or oppressed?
    Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
    Could we run away?
    What does my wife think?
    What about the kids?
    Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
    What does the law say about this situation?
    Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
    Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
    Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
    Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
    If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
    Should I call 9-1-1?
    Why is this street so deserted?
    We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would
    discourage such behavior.
    This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a
    consensus....

...... ................... ..........

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

................. .................................. .........

Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG !

Click... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hydrashocks?! '

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist .'
    -= Piece Corps =-

Thumbs up

Kudos to the OP.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!

Quote Originally Posted by Piece Corps View Post
    I wear NRA caps, 2nd Amendment T-shirts, Right-Wing Extremist T-shirts, anti-Obama T-shirts, and some even more radical ones. In my neck o' the woods, they're appreciated. Except when I wore my 2nd Amendment shirt to my doctor's office (he's totally anti-gun), and we actually got into an argument right there in the examining room (I think I won!).

I really don't care what other people think - I'm making a statement, and they don't have to look if they don't like it. If they want to "debate," I'm open to that, too.

BTW, here's a test (with the answers) to see if you really are a redneck. I passed with flying colors:

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Redneck?

Here is a little test that will help you decide.

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
    Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you,
    screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you..

You are carrying a Kimber 1911 cal. 45 ACP, and you are an expert shot.

You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

......... ................................................ .........
    Democrat's Answer :

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!
    Does the man look poor or oppressed?
    Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?
    Could we run away?
    What does my wife think?
    What about the kids?
    Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand?
    What does the law say about this situation?
    Does the pistol have appropriate safety built into it?
    Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
    Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me?
    Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
    If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
    Should I call 9-1-1?
    Why is this street so deserted?
    We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this happier, healthier street that would
    discourage such behavior.
    This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a
    consensus....

...... ................... ..........

Republican's Answer:

BANG!

................. .................................. .........

Redneck's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG !

Click... (Sounds of reloading)

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Click

Daughter: 'Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hydrashocks?! '

Son: 'Can I shoot the next one?!'

Wife: 'You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist .'
    ok so i fall into the redneck section and damned proud of it!!!!!

Good move making contact with the kids... the kids of today are the gun owners of tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by oldvet53 View Post
    ok so i fall into the redneck section and damned proud of it!!!!!
    I always knew I was a Redneck

My current favorite...

NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

I make a lot of 2a shirts and sell them at gun shows etc.

One of my favorites has a hand pointing a revolver and it says "I fight back, shoot back and take back"

I had a woman go off on me for that shirt one day, I simply looked at her and said to each our own, but please do yell help when you are being raped and expect me to come running gun in hand.
    She looked at me and said.... 'huh?'

Priceless
    "Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God and Never Forget a Friend. "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast