Well I had an interesting meeting today

Thread: Well I had an interesting meeting today

1. Talking Well I had an interesting meeting today

Well I had an interesting meeting today. On Tuesdays I have a morning meeting with a group of different businesses folks in the area. Well today one of the members thanked me for sending him the information on how to get his CCW. Well one of the ladies started going off on us. My kids never even had a toy gun you know all the same old crap. Well there were 8 at the meeting and after she went off she was informed that 5 of us had a CCW and the other two were looking into getting one. You should have seen the look on her face. There were 5 men and 3 ladies at this meeting. At this point we all started joking around about guns. She was horrified. It was priceless.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

She proved that it is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I would have paid to have been there! Good on your group (-1 of course).
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

I'd love to have seen that! There is no better satisfaction than putting an anti in their place...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Also goes to show how completely out-of-touch she is...

7. I was kinda set back too. I had no idea that they all had a CCW the one lady I have know for some time and she total blow me away. It was so cool.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

8. Sounds like she got a dose of reality. I'm sure she never feels safer walking to her car than after that meeting.

Thumbs up

Terrific, I just love it when blowhard/ignorant people are enlightened that way.

Most of them refuse to accept reality.
    Preserve the 2nd amendment and firearms, THE NRA NEEDS YOU NOW!
    May the happiest day of your past, be the saddest day or your future.
    Today is the very first day of the rest of your life!