Good GRIEF what do we have to do to help Gilman Boynton get his guns back?

Thread: Good GRIEF what do we have to do to help Gilman Boynton get his guns back?

Angry Good GRIEF what do we have to do to help Gilman Boynton get his guns back?

OK I just found this news story about what the BATFE is continuing to do to Gilman Boynton. www.MyRecordJournal.com - Questions remain about Wallingford ATF raid

They're only holding his guns because they know he's too poor to afford an attorney Keeping them in a safe would satisfy the unconstitutional issue with U.S. codes and his felon son. BATFE freaking knows this too because they let him keep his Beretta which was kept in a safe.

Where is the NRA on this? Does the NRA help individuals who are being railroaded? I just sent a message to them saying that they'd better help him or they should immediately tear up my membership. https://secure.nraila.org/Contact.aspx

Good hell, what do we have to do? There has GOT to be a lawyer who will take his case pro bono. This just pisses me off beyond belief.
    banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered-banking institutions more dangerous than standing armies

Yep, ATF Gestapo tactics back at work.

Kinda reminds you of the ol' Clinton days.

But there are those that say Obama isn't after our guns. BS (for those unfamiliar with the abbreviation BS = Bull ****!)

You are right where is NRA ?? Oh yeah, out soliciting funds for thier political action committee.

4. The NRA is fast becoming a useless bunch aren't they ? Next year jpfo or goa will be getting my membership money.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by guncat View Post
    The NRA is fast becoming a useless bunch aren't they ? Next year jpfo or goa will be getting my membership money.
    While you apparently have something against the NRA, why don't you ask where the JPFO, GOA, or SAF are? If you expect the NRA to help with a lawyer, why don't you expect the other groups to help also?

The NRA probably isn't involved b/c the guy probably isn't a member of the NRA.